Home Engineering Room

Woke up to no fleet again!

Last night, all was well - but this morning, I am no longer part of my fleet - and as Admiral, I find that very disconcerting. Yeah, it was a small fleet, but I neither closed it or left it.

Please reinstate me back into my fleet, along with all my team mates. Thank you.

Comments

• Update - I just logged back in again, and lo and behold, all is well again. It was out for a little while, but now it seems okay. Very strange.
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭✭
    Update - I just logged back in again, and lo and behold, all is well again. It was out for a little while, but now it seems okay. Very strange.

1. This happens often.
    2. And/or your fleet mates appear out of fleet individually and think you have booted them.
    3. And/or, as Admiral, your StarBase is there but appears empty…as of all of your fleet mates left.

Usually closing the game and re-starting fixing this glitch. Supposedly it is due to a “sync error” that is failing to properly sync your account with your StarBase and can cause various errors.

It is quite disconcerting to have this happen upon log in. It has happened to me and my fleet mates several times.
  • Greetings Captains, that does sound annoying. At least we know the issue/glitch is just a little jump scare with a reboot, but still we will make sure to fix this sync glitch immediately. Thank You, LLAP
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings Captains, that does sound annoying. At least we know the issue/glitch is just a little jump scare with a reboot, but still we will make sure to fix this sync glitch immediately. Thank You, LLAP

Thank you. That would be great. I wonder if it really would be immediately since I've sent tickets numerous times in the past 18 months that have gotten no attention. This is not the first time it has been discussed in these forums.
    Im so happy to hear this will be resolved immediately, after 18 months of losing fleetmates who think they have been ejected from the fleet and get upset, and go elsewhere without realizing that a restart would fix the issue.