Home The Bridge
Options

Honor Sale

I've never had as much honor as I have right now. An honor sale would be extremely welcome at this point.
To be honest I expected one just about now with the time since last one and the scirmish event. Unfortunately that has not materialised, yet.

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figured we would have one soon, too. At this point, I would predict early January for Convergence Day.
  • Options
    I figured we would have one soon, too. At this point, I would predict early January for Convergence Day.

It's happening next week
  • Options

It's happening next week

You were right, whitch begs the question, how did you know?
  • Options
    Good call. Also can we please update the portal? Thank you!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd expect a Portal update either the week of Convergence Day in early January, or at the end of the month (assuming they do another mini story arc for CD).

And for the new people: Convergence Day is the anniversary of the game starting and, in game, the anniversary of the all the timelines converging together. The developers have always treated it is a celebration time and typically give out a special card, while also offering good deals on stuff.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

It's happening next week

Ancient Starfleet Secret
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    It was also casually mentioned on the Big Book podcast a few times recently.
  • Options

It's happening next week

Happened the same time last year
  • Options
    It was also casually mentioned on the Big Book podcast a few times recently.

😳😬🙈🙉🙊
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

It's happening next week

Happened the same time last year

I'm thinking last year was a week earlier, even. Since it still has the last year start date on the banner.....

🤠😁🤠😁🤠
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?