Home The Bridge
Options

Intel recharge rate

Does/has anyone figured out the recharge rate for the intel in skirmish events? I know it is a little late to worry about it now, but it might help in the my future skirmishs. 99% ftp and would like to improve my rank in this event. Current at 181390 (puts me at around #5600). Would like to move into the sub #5000 rankings.

Thanks for your inputs.

Comments

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s roughly 1 intel very 15 seconds. But I’d recommend this: figure out how much chronos you can spend for the event, and then spend that. Whatever you invest in Skirmishes you will get a ton back: chronos, credits, honor, etc. It was a revelation for me that you (roughly) get back about what you put in with Skirmishes. I’d set how much you want to spend, chronos-wise, for intel, fight through that in the battles, and then you can do a second batch of you want/can do more. I spend about 10K chronos for my initial amount (which gets about 100-120K intel), get much of that back through battles, and then check to see if I’m ranking the way I want.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    EnderW wrote: »
    It’s roughly 1 intel very 15 seconds. But I’d recommend this: figure out how much chronos you can spend for the event, and then spend that. Whatever you invest in Skirmishes you will get a ton back: chronos, credits, honor, etc. It was a revelation for me that you (roughly) get back about what you put in with Skirmishes. I’d set how much you want to spend, chronos-wise, for intel, fight through that in the battles, and then you can do a second batch of you want/can do more. I spend about 10K chronos for my initial amount (which gets about 100-120K intel), get much of that back through battles, and then check to see if I’m ranking the way I want.

I would add use a Supply Kit if you have one.

You then get like forty Intel for every three Chronitons.

EDIT: Forgot to factor in it is a 1:10 ratio.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Where do you buy Intel for chronos? I only see where you can buy for Dil.tf1dqrx9xebm.jpg
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pumbaa672 wrote: »
    Where do you buy Intel for chronos? I only see where you can buy for Dil.tf1dqrx9xebm.jpg

Open a supply kit and run ship battles that have the original chroniton cost with a multiple of 4. Every 3 chronitons you spend that way gives you 40 Intel. Then when you run the event battles, you earn more chronitons and honor. Depending on how many battles you run, you get about 70 percent of the chronitons back. This is why a score of a million or two million is ultimately affordable, particularly when you consider that you are earning a bunch of honor, too. And when you are at the point where a battle takes 6 to 8 seconds without speeding it up, it doesn't take much to rack up the scores.
  • Options
    Thanks. I don't know you received Intel from ship battles. That is a game changer. I guess that is why they have a chrono for sale.
  • Options

Run Space Battles. Ten Intel per Chroniton, based on Chroniton BASE cost of the Battle.

A four Chroniton Battle yields forty Chronitons. Whether it is four Chronitons used, or three Chronitons used with a Supply Kit.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Thanks. I don't know you received Intel from ship battles. That is a game changer. I guess that is why they have a chrono for sale.

It's a very valid question. No one really talks about it any more, since Skirmish has been around for a while.

You probably just got info out there for a lot of players who didn't even know!

👍👍👍👍👍
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad to help.
  • Options

Yeah. There is usually a Chroniton Offer in the Portal {$9.99/1250} buyable four times. And an Offer among the sign in pop ups. Usually $4.99 for 6000 Intel, ?Chronitons, and ?Honour, IIRC during a Skirmish.

I think the Portal Offer resets at the start of Phase Two, if applicable. Like if it is full Galaxy, full Skirmish, or Skirmish/Galaxy Hybrid?
  • Options

This is good advice. Skirmishes are actually profitable imo - I took note of Honor/Chronitons/Credits at the start of the event, and after 5 days (Event and normal gameplay) I'm 2000 chronitons poorer, but about 5 million credits and 50000(!) honor richer. Bargain!
  • Options

This is good advice. Skirmishes are actually profitable imo - I took note of Honor/Chronitons/Credits at the start of the event, and after 5 days (Event and normal gameplay) I'm 2000 chronitons poorer, but about 5 million credits and 50000(!) honor richer. Bargain!

I started with less than 1,000 Chronitons and hit some 300 drops, along with a lot of the smaller drops. Ended at 5,000+.

Skirmish usually is a good farming Event, although RNGesus decides WHAT you farm a lot of!

🤠😁🤠😁🤠
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does/has anyone figured out the recharge rate for the intel in skirmish events? I know it is a little late to worry about it now, but it might help in the my future skirmishs. 99% ftp and would like to improve my rank in this event. Current at 181390 (puts me at around #5600). Would like to move into the sub #5000 rankings.

Thanks for your inputs.

I'm realizing that I left out some important parts of skirmish events: the status of your ships and crew. I haven't lost a skirmish battle since 2018 but that's when I didn't have a top notch arena crew and my ships weren't fully leveled. Focus in, as best you can, on getting a 5 star ship fully leveled; the D'Kora Krayton, Capt Proton Ship, or the Artifact are the best (Krayton in particular you can get schematics in the Dabo Wheel and voyages). Then focus on just getting top level legendary crew for these ships; check the Big Book for ideas or just browse crew in the arena. And it's important to know the difference between the Arena and FBB for crew; the former is a quick draw, while the later is a endurance match (you want the quick draw for Skirmish events).

If you only have four star ships done, focus on Elite matches until you can build up your ships and crew to can take on Epic. While you get more points in Epic, it's always best to finish a full set of five battles on Elite, rather than only get 2-4 battles done on Epic (my justification for saying that: getting four award bonus is more important than maximizing points, because you can always fight more battles of points). And keep in mind, always have one event crew on your ship, in order to maximize the points.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Everything Ender said.

If you have the Dorka, Artifact, Proton, or another good Ship at Level Ten Skirmish is a few seconds a Battle.

I use an Event Crew and three Sledgehammers on the Arty. Usually Battle Bev, Taco, and Chancy Kirk.

Note that Battle Bev ONLY Sledgehammers on the Arty or another Ship with Boarding. If you have the Arty and do not have Battle Bev, Dread Pirate Q can now be Retrieved.

Taco can also be Retrieved. Chancy Kirk is from FBB, so not everyone has him yet.