Home The Bridge
Options

Website Honor Coupon

If you try to type in the code it automatically Capitalizes the first letter so you will get an invalid response, you need the type the first letter twice then go and delete the capital letter. wyotxp2on9yi.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    Hope this made some sense….LLAP
  • Options
    Hope this made some sense, I hope they make the codes with the 1st letter Capitalized to avoid this issue in the future.….LLAP
  • Options
    I redeemed mine through my iPad - I was able to redeem by undoing the first capital letter, making the entire line lower case. This may be an issue depending on the device one uses to redeem.
  • Options
    It might be browser dependent as I too use an iPad
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only there were some message in-game that the 1,000 Honour could have been attached to, instead of having to copy our UserID and remember a Cide somewhere outside the game.....

Still, Thanx WRG for the gift!

🤠😁🤠😁🤠
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Gandozer {SoS}Gandozer {SoS} ✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    In SETTINGS at the bottom where your DBID is, there’s a button, click the button and it copies the DBID to your clipboard and then you can PASTE it into the website login box
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. On iPad it was honorholiday2023.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only there were some message in-game that the 1,000 Honour could have been attached to, instead of having to copy our UserID and remember a Cide somewhere outside the game.....

🤠😁🤠😁🤠

I think they just want to direct more people to the webstore. Mind you, putting the offer right at the top of the page so you don't actually have to look at anything else doesn't exactly help their cause, but at least they're thinking.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    In

ChaosChild wrote: »

🤠😁🤠😁🤠

I think they just want to direct more people to the webstore. Mind you, putting the offer right at the top of the page so you don't actually have to look at anything else doesn't exactly help their cause, but at least they're thinking.

Or overthinking.

They did not make me get an impulse to buy a $250 Dilithium offer or anything. They just turned a gift into an irritation. I probably was not the only one already using the Webstore who they irritated.....

We literally have an in-game message after the gift message for this week's Continuum Missions fowl up, with the compensation attached.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?