Home The Bridge

Comments

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    @STT Community FYI, Admiral Pike is not New. He was released back in July.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    @STT Community Also it should be Uhura in Visions not S2 Uhura.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    TWOK-Uniform Pike for the next week! From "Balance of Mercy".

83n99tinb8ri.png

Also, the 4 🌟 Spock that is a Ranked Reward. Event Crew? Or "filler"?

j6mgijq8cdx5.png

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    cmdrworf wrote: »

Deleting my comment after seeing the event hub in game.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    AviTrek wrote: »
    cmdrworf wrote: »

Or is it a different Pike? Admiral Pike would be a screwed up release crew now added as a ranked reward. It's possible it's the Maroon Monster Pike from July. But given the wrong name for uhura it's also possible it's a new Pike.

It's the Pike from "Balance of Mercy", in the red TWOK Uniform.

vtcg0yugif2f.png

EDIT: Only one showing in the Vault. So, I guess existing one.

So, a Flashback that week. Which Event was he?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Oh, was from one of the Elusive Treasures foul-ups.

So, maybe a Rerun instead of an icky Flashback?
  • Options
    Should have a third Slot open on Spock by tonight. If I add Quipment, do I need to unshare/share for it to count?

le67znkic88c.png
  • Options
    Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    @DScottHewitt I think it takes the stats from when the card was first shared. However if I remember correctly whoever you’re sharing the card with can see the skill stats so maybe you should ask one of your squad mates what they’re seeing before you unshare/share.
  • Options
    @DScottHewitt I think it takes the stats from when the card was first shared. However if I remember correctly whoever you’re sharing the card with can see the skill stats so maybe you should ask one of your squad mates what they’re seeing before you unshare/share.

Thanx.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I boosted Spock.
    7291ar3c663t.jpg
    And it turns out that the boosted levels do pass on to the squad.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I boosted Spock.
    7291ar3c663t.jpg

They don't? Wow. I've been sharing the wrong crew. Add that to the list of continuum bugs.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    I boosted Spock.
    7291ar3c663t.jpg

They don't? Wow. I've been sharing the wrong crew. Add that to the list of continuum bugs.

Boosts DO transfer. That was my point. I had previously thought they didn't, but I checked with my squad and they told me they do transfer. That can really help.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    Should have a third Slot open on Spock by tonight. If I add Quipment, do I need to unshare/share for it to count?

le67znkic88c.png

Honestly, there is no need to add a third item. Even at 1 item, he nearly gets the shuttle done by himself

You mind me asking why you didn't start putting him on continuum missions until now?
    He is one of the top crew.
  • Options
    edited January 6

le67znkic88c.png

Honestly, there is no need to add a third item. Even at 1 item, he nearly gets the shuttle done by himself

You mind me asking why you didn't start putting him on continuum missions until now?
    He is one of the top crew.

He got frozen at some point, when I was "shuffling" into the freezer when I had less Crew Slots. He got missed receiving a blanket after whatever Event I pulled someone else out for.

EDIT: The third Quipment mainly did some "balancing", so all three Skills are strong, for seat combos.

itcl7gj0l95g.png