Home Ready Room
Options

Event bonuses?

ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in Ready Room
7y3ipgorz1j3.png
I was under the impression that event crew bonus was triple and other bonus crew were double, but that seems not to be the case this event as Empress Sato is giving me a better chance than T'Kuvma despite T'Kuvma being at 830 and Sato only 224 for Command. Since 224x3=672, T'Kuvma should be the superior choice unless they've changed things up.

Comments

• Options
    The triple-double scheme is only valid for Faction events, not for Galaxy events. It was always different, so this is merely the first time that you notice.

In Galaxy events the bonuses are much weirder. I don't remember exactly how they work, but they somehow involve the bonus crew receiving a fixed base bonus on top of the multiplication on top of weird stuff happening with their traits.

I've always found it rather pointless to try to get how this works. Once Nod did a break-down of the contributions to show that it was consistent, and I remember thinking it checked out (except for being byzantine and unexplained).
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    I see.. ok good to know. Thanks.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    And don't trust the sort order. The top crew member displayed isn't always the best.
  • Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    And don't trust the sort order. The top crew member displayed isn't always the best.

Wait seriously? I've never even bothered to check because I figured that was pretty much guaranteed. *sigh* ok I guess I'll start double checking.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The times i’ve seen the sort order differ from the percentages there have been event crew and trait bonuses combined with one another on at least one of the crew.

So, given that there seems to be an issue with actual and displayed shuttle percentages, which do we think is accurate here, the order it sorted the crew in (that calculation had to come from somewhere) or the display percentage?
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    For example, a crew member with a slightly higher base and no matching traits can sort before another with both matching traits.
  • Options
    Do I have this correct: In Faction missions, variant crew get a 2x Bonus? Meaning an immortalized 4* with a skill of 600 would double to 1200 and therefore be more useful than an immortalized 5* with a skill of 1000 (assuming the 5* is not a variant)?
  • Options
    Dan Dan wrote: »
    Do I have this correct: In Faction missions, variant crew get a 2x Bonus? Meaning an immortalized 4* with a skill of 600 would double to 1200 and therefore be more useful than an immortalized 5* with a skill of 1000 (assuming the 5* is not a variant)?

correct.. and the featured crew you mentioned in your example would also get 2x for any boosts... as opposed to a non-featured 5*