Home Ready Room
Options

Ship Schematics in Voyages - Do we know what's out there?

I've just been looking through the dilemmas page on wiki (https://stt.wiki/wiki/Dilemmas) and trying to plan a strategy for claiming rewards with the best options for ship schematics in Voyages, but I don't know what ships are out there. Can anyone chime in on ship schematic rewards they remember getting from Voyages? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    I hit a level 1 NX-01 Enterprise, a couple of weeks ago. I think it was at a 12 Hr. dilemma.
  • Options
    That's great to know thanks. That's one of the few ships I still need to get.
  • Options
    Yesterday I received 600 NX-01 from "A Life Alone - Part 2" , Choice A
    I was only at 6 hours I think.
  • Options
    Nice! I have that mission earmarked.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure I got 600 schematics of the 4* Hirogen Warship in a Voyage not too long ago.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Received 600 Ship Schematics 4 times. I have it logged somewhere as to which Dilemma, but here's what I got:

600 Hirogen Warship
    600 Borg Scout Ship
    600 NX-01
    600 I.S.S. Enterprise
  • Options
    thanks all.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had 600 Schematics for the NX twice, and 600 for the Cardassian Destroyer.
    Cant remember which Dilemma they were from, but would have been less then 10hrs as I dont tend to go above this as refreshes become more costly..
    Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 600 for the Borg Sphere at a 6hr Dilemma.

(Most appreciated, as they bumped mine to level 8!)

I'm sorry, I don't recollect the specific Dilemma, but I'm sure it was a Part 2 one.
  • Options
    I've hit the i.s.s enterprise and just recently the nx-01 enterprise