Home The Bridge
Options

8th avatar for everyone not a gaming anniversary?

So it looks like this new “mopsy” avatar is available for everyone unlike past anniversary ones that were only on the actual anniversary date of you first starting the game. That feels a bit sad actually. I was looking forward to showcasing my 8th year of playing in a couple of days.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 17
    i’ve noticed this too. i’m due for my 7th year in the next week or so but moopsy is available for me which is strange
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 17
    Like the announcement says: „Everyone will get a….“.

So yes, no matter if LV7 or LV99, if playing for 1h or 8 years. Everyone gets it.

Perfect way would have been, to create 2 avatars, 1 for everyone(Moopsy)
    and another 1 just for the players that been around for 8 years+.

But i m not sure how much work it is to set a new avatar up and link it with the needed account information. Maybe that‘s why they didn t do it?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like the announcement says: „Everyone will get a….“.

So yes, no matter if LV7 or LV99, if playing for 1h or 8 years. Everyone gets it.

Perfect way would have been, to create 2 avatars, 1 for everyone(Moopsy)
    and another 1 just for the players that been around for 8 years+.

But i m not sure how much work it is to set a new avatar up and link it with the needed account information. Maybe that‘s why they didn t do it?

The person who knew how to code that was in a Matt Damon movie, maybe?

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, we understand your frustration/annoyance. I will attempt and let the team know about your feelings towards this, more news will follow in the upcoming days. LLAP and Thank you for all these years next to us <3
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    And this is why we can't have nice things.....
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I know it's not "best practices" advice, but they could just copy and paste the code from previous years and change the variable for date or age of account or however they measure it.

I'm due for my 8 years avatar this year... a PHD in STT. :#