Home Engineering Room
Options

Enterprise-C Textures

There seems to be something off with the new Enterprise-C graphics. It is like it is all reflective metal. The green and red running lights are also placed way off the saucer.wt21j15cupgj.jpeg
q9xi9bg29qr9.jpeg
ja02b63hhp9l.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    Greetings Captain, I'm not aware of other fleets registering this issue. Is the problem still live in your profile?
  • Options
    /SSR/ AHSOG/SSR/ AHSOG ✭✭✭
    edited January 18
    For what it's worth, I'd like to register my extreme displeasure with the Enterprise-C as shown in Timelines.

- The texturing is horrible, extremely reflective for me as well.
    - The accuracy of the model is atrocious:
    The neck is too skinny and not correctly positioned to the saucer.
    The impulse engines are incorrectly long and skinny and located on the rear of the saucer, instead of correctly on the rear of the neck.
    Overall it's too low-poly, when compared to the 1701-E or Excelsior.
    The pylons are too thin.
    Floating nav lights on the saucer (green and red lights are hovering over the saucer)
    The NCC-1701-C registry on the top and bottom of the saucer is not the correct font at all, it's just a generic font someone used. Other ships in game have used the proper font (including the red outlining around the letters).

I've been looking forward to having the 1701-C in this game for years, and this is just a complete fail. It's like someone modeled it on memory and didn't use reference material at all.
  • Options
    nwywz6kdjfo0.png
    40n029bp0v97.png
  • Options
    1z05t00bw71x.png
    9wi4hmw7ydiv.png
  • Options
    qnr3nkgsi1el.png
    kelqde9wr7t2.png
    uwsdfha7j30a.png
    k6w0s9l2dhjo.png
    o2l1nqcc5cx7.png
    u1gddzlzy0sr.png

• Options
    Greetings Captain, I'm not aware of other fleets registering this issue. Is the problem still live in your profile?

So it goes from reflective to normal after I do a skirmish battle. But when the game starts it is shiny and metallic. In either form the running lights do not touch the ship.

Also I noticed the phasers it shoots are green and often do not appear to be coming from the hull but somewhere in the space around the ship.

I have to echo the other messages above. Not to be too harsh but it feels like a half-baked effort.
  • Options
    Greetings Captains! The team is currently working on this issue and it will be fix asap. Thank you! LLAP
  • Options
    Also, its center of rotation is the center of the saucer section, which is weird. Excelsior has the same issue IIRC.