Home The Bridge
Options

The DataCore App Question.....

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm stilling learning what it can do. {Thanx to the Devs for helping me clear 150+ useless Inventory Items yesterday!}

jtsdlashzvjk.png

Does the App have a way to display which Dilemma choices have a chance for the BeGolds, like the now {apparently} defunct Wiki did?!?!?

I remember some, but not all. It kinda stinks to Revive into those all weekend Voyages during a Faction Event and no longer be assured of at least that slim chance of the BeGolds, when they are possible.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Yeah it would be nice to have a listing of the dilemmas and the rewards like we have the list for other things such as what’s under the ‘Pages’ tab.
  • Options

Thanx! I thought maybe the last error message meant they were stopping it.

Something about a domain or a certificate or something being expired. Thought maybe would not be renewed.

Very glad I am wrong!!!!!

🤠🖖👍🖖🤠
    Yeah it would be nice to have a listing of the dilemmas and the rewards like we have the list for other things such as what’s under the ‘Pages’ tab.

Maybe whoever started the thread about the new Dilemmas would be interested in updating the OP with a listing of the ones that have been reported in that thread. I know some of us were doing not just the new ones there. Because the Wiki was also updating off it.

🤠🖖👍🖖🤠
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a side note, if anyone knows which choices on the new dilemmas offer the begold chances i can add that to the DNA tab for the Dilemmas as well. I just have them noted as a chance right now.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    As a side note, if anyone knows which choices on the new dilemmas offer the begold chances i can add that to the DNA tab for the Dilemmas as well. I just have them noted as a chance right now.
    cmdrworf wrote: »

Some people have been posting here:

https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20733/new-dilemmas/p1

I just asked players to continue doing that, which also Bravo Tango Tangoed it.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nancy's announcement was clear. All the 4* dilemmas have a chance. It's just a small chance. The new dilemmas have double the chance.
  • Options

AviTrek wrote: »
    Nancy's announcement was clear. All the 4* dilemmas have a chance. It's just a small chance. The new dilemmas have double the chance.

Yes. But only ONE option in each Dilemma has ANY chance.