Home The Bridge
Options

1000 Thank yous to DB for fixing it for European time zones

1,000,000 in fact. Seriously, so many of us have been frustrated by this for so long. It’s a great change. Many thanks DB!
“Holodeck 2 tomorrow, 1600 hours. Just you, me and a tuning fork”

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It took some time and there were some hurdles but we are very glad to finally have been able to implement this change :)
  • Options
    This was a real sore point for my non-North American fleetmates, who were rarely ever awake to claim the final target of the day, usually the 50 chron donation target. So thank you for finally implementing this.
    Join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Server:
    Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • Options
    Is also like to give DB a thumbs up for this, though it doesn't affect me personally. Even though there is a lot of (justifiable) complaining about all the things DB does wrong, it is just as important to note the things they do RIGHT.

This is definitely one of the things they did right.

Shan, please pass along that we have noticed and appreciated this addition to the game.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is also like to give DB a thumbs up for this, though it doesn't affect me personally. Even though there is a lot of (justifiable) complaining about all the things DB does wrong, it is just as important to note the things they do RIGHT.

This is definitely one of the things they did right.

Shan, please pass along that we have noticed and appreciated this addition to the game.

Will do, thank you :)
  • Options
    I'll give this two thumbs up, much appreciated!
  • Options
    As someone in the US eastern time zone I appreciate this too. I missed many rewards because I didn’t stay up until 1:00 AM.