Home The Bridge
Options

No Tuesday Pack/New Crew?!?!?

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Not seeing one in the Portal.
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    This is a a wild guess, but I'd suppose that all the new crew released via the Objective Event are standing in for pack-exclusive crew during January. There has not been a pack-exclusive crew on a Tuesday since January 2nd.
  • Options
    Another Tuesday.

No Pack.
    No new Crew.
    No feedback from WRG.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Also, when we asked {IIRC} over a year ago why the $9.99 Legendary Offers of Crew that were Small Bonus for each upcoming Event were {again without communication} stopped, wasn't it said they would be returning?

That was solid money stream for the company, one would think. I'm sure some people who needed the Crew paid another $24.99 for the DYC.....

• Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another Tuesday.

No Pack.
    No new Crew.
    No feedback from WRG.

The new crew released this week is Kashyk. He can be obtained by playing two different events or you can obtain him by buying offers and packs later this week.

Last week's crew, Suus Mahna T'Pol, can still be obtained by purchasing packs.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Another Tuesday.

No Pack.
    No new Crew.
    No feedback from WRG.

The new crew released this week is Kashyk. He can be obtained by playing two different events or you can obtain him by buying offers and packs later this week.

Nope. Neither of those is Tuesday Crew. They are part of the Convergence Day OE, and have been in the Portal since the Event started.

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 31

And what‘s the issue here exactly?

Not to have another option to blow dilithium and
    ending up with a SORRY bad RNG? Sorry, i don t get it.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options

And what‘s the issue here exactly?

Not to have another option to blow dilithium and
    ending up with a SORRY bad RNG? Sorry, i don t get it.

Mainly the lack of communication. They rarely say anything about a change unless it is specifically brought up.

Tuesday Packs {and recently Mixed Beholds} with a new Crew have been a "thing" for a long time. And, just like $9.99 "Event-relevant" Legendary Offers, they just stopped. With zero communication when stopped. Last Tuesday Crew was like EARLY January.

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just assumed its like the recap weeks. When we have them there is no new crew, so I assumed with the convergence new crew it was the same.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    I just assumed its like the recap weeks. When we have them there is no new crew, so I assumed with the convergence new crew it was the same.

The Mega has two weeks left.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another Tuesday.

No Pack.
    No new Crew.
    No feedback from WRG.

Nope. Neither of those is Tuesday Crew. They are part of the Convergence Day OE, and have been in the Portal since the Event started.

Missing the point. You have a new crew available every week. You have actually nicer options of getting that crew. Why do you need a special “Tuesday” pack on top of that?
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's fairly.obvious at this point that the OE is taking the place of the Tuesday packs for the duration. Which is a good thing.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are used to producing ~13 new characters a month. 2 per week from the an event, 1 per week from a pack, and then an extra mega crew or month long OE.

This month we're getting 9 event crew plus 5 from an OE for 14 total. Asking for another 4 in packs pushes that to 18 crew. Expecting an extra 5 crew is how we get the lousy art and reduced QA on traits/text.

Personally I'd rather get 5 free crew in an OE than have 4 Tuesday packs to purchase. And I'd certainly rather get 14 high quality crew instead of 18 low quality crew.
  • Options
    Tuesday pack this week is the Orion Slave Girls Behold thing. I love the change up and the major discount. You don't always have to put new crew in.
  • Options
    Another Tuesday.

No Pack.
    No new Crew.
    No feedback from WRG.

Missing the point. You have a new crew available every week. You have actually nicer options of getting that crew. Why do you need a special “Tuesday” pack on top of that?

I brought up a change.

My bad for forgetting this Forum is turning into a bigger debating club than Star Wars "fans".....
    Tuesday pack this week is the Orion Slave Girls Behold thing. I love the change up and the major discount. You don't always have to put new crew in.

Which is still representative of a change.

And I am truly sorry I asked a question.

So, y'all accomplished that.

Congratulations everyone.
  • Options
    While we are at it, do we really need a post for every single new Tuesday crew? Most of them end up with zero comments. Shouting into the void, as it were.
  • Options
    Another Tuesday, no new crew...would be nice for better communication, Tuesday new crew packs i used to look forward to, but not lately
  • Options
    Another Tuesday, no new crew...would be nice for better communication, Tuesday new crew packs i used to look forward to, but not lately

we have so many new crew this month - personally i'm okay with no new crew this tuesday and appreciate the older crew packs.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

There was a stream. They promoted it everywhere. They said they used pack crew for the OE. The communication was there.
  • Options
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    AviTrek wrote: »

There was a stream. They promoted it everywhere. They said they used pack crew for the OE. The communication was there.

It may have been mentioned on the stream, but the fact that so many people didn't know anything about it means it obviously wasn't communicated well enough.

Livestreaming is great for those who are able to be online when it goes out, or have the time to wade through it afterwards looking for info, but the relevant information needs to be more widely disseminated for the rest of us

Agree 100%. I thought in the past there was a follow up via an in game message or forum post but maybe I dreamt that. 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    Another Tuesday.

No Pack.
    No new Crew.
    No feedback from WRG.

You never specifically said Tuesday crew.
    You said no new crew
    AviTrek wrote: »

there was a stream...

with about 4 submitted questions answered. most of the stream being about another game, not timelines - how about doing a separate stream just for that so you can answer submitted questions about the game & also spend less time on giant headed spock with more relevant stuff such as FBB ugraded rewards for L30 now that it is off the roadmap & nothing is happening with it, & other relevant (not spam) questions that I have since forgotten