Home Fleet Central

Active fleet to beat Nightmare and Ultra boss

My fleet is stuck in a spot for a looong time and there is no movement in any direction. I'm looking for a new fleet so I can make progress. I've been playing almost since the start and haven't missed a day.
Level 95, active in events but only threshold or half of the threshold. Donate daily and finish my dailies.
Looking for a relaxed fleet where there is no pressure in events or stuff like that but we can chat and have fun while playing.
username is veX
Still with my fleet so bear in mind I can't move right away.

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 28
    veX wrote: »
    My fleet is stuck in a spot for a looong time and there is no movement in any direction. I'm looking for a new fleet so I can make progress. I've been playing almost since the start and haven't missed a day.
    Level 95, active in events but only threshold or half of the threshold. Donate daily and finish my dailies.
    Looking for a relaxed fleet where there is no pressure in events or stuff like that but we can chat and have fun while playing.
    username is veX
    Still with my fleet so bear in mind I can't move right away.

Check out Franks N Beans. We have space in the fleet. I even have space in my squad, Straight Outta Terra. You would be welcome. We are a very relaxed fleet, but very successful. No pressure.
    n8ecde6389i9.jpg

Here is a link to the fleet advertisement on the forums:

https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/18537/laid-back-active-fleet-looking-for-laid-back-daily-players#latest
  • CookieCookie
    edited February 19
    Curious if you are still recruiting. My fleet is stuck and I need to beat Nightmare/Ultra Nightmare to progress. I’m an active player at level 99 and routinely place in the top 1500. I’m also pretty chill and would prefer a relaxed but active fleet. User name is Cookie.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curious if you are still recruiting. My fleet is stuck and I need to beat Nightmare/Ultra Nightmare to progress. I’m an active player at level 99 and routinely place in the top 1500. I’m also pretty chill and would prefer a relaxed but active fleet. User name is Cookie.

We have a few spaces. I let my admiral know.
  • Curious if you are still recruiting. My fleet is stuck and I need to beat Nightmare/Ultra Nightmare to progress. I’m an active player at level 99 and routinely place in the top 1500. I’m also pretty chill and would prefer a relaxed but active fleet. User name is Cookie.

Hey Cookie, I searched and found a bunch of players with same name but don't think you came up in the search. Feel free to message me in-game and I can send an invite. Admiral has been advised. We're laid back and will definitely help you progress.
  • Tiny Little Lifeforms fleet has room for 11 captains.

We have a core of Captain's Bridge LV 25-29