Home The Bridge
Options

490 Dilithium Orion Pack & 850 Dilithium Directed BeGold in Portal.

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
490 Dilithium Pack:

Pirate Tendi
Orion Slaver
Osyraa

850 Dilithium Directed BeGold:

The Pheromone Triplets

ymndvzhq10k9.png
h43o5yabh5ak.png
lg5nb9bdp06b.png

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Please make all packs we purchase like this.... a 3 choice behold. I would buy them every time. It's a terrible experience trying to get one person in a pack, wasting 6000 dilithium, and not getting it.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the new 850 dilithium for a begold pack.
    Not did any since i alread have all of the offered crew immortalized,
    but i totally would if it wasn t the case.

Hope we see such packs regulary from now on.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I like the new 850 dilithium for a begold pack.
    Not did any since i alread have all of the offered crew immortalized,
    but i totally would if it wasn t the case.

Hope we see such packs regulary from now on.

Pretty good deal. And a fair price point. At least for a BeGold. I'd say a smidge "cheaper" if it was Mixed.

I'll probably pull one after I see if I get a Tendi. Wanna DYC her if I pull a copy.

I have two of the Sisters. And almost tried a Retrieve for the other. But, I could not narrow the chances below one of the three.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, I will see if the team takes these suggestions and includes these packs more often! LLAP
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, I will see if the team takes these suggestions and includes these packs more often! LLAP

This was a very good deal. I was missing D'Nesh {IIRC}. As I said above, all three have overlapping Traits and Skills. I could not locate a Polestar combo to narrow it below one of the three fir a Retrieval, so I had been holding off.

I pulled the BeGold, and was able to pick her out if the three.

A very useful BeGold idea!