Home The Bridge

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stonn the next week? Cool.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant wait to pull out and use "ship 1"🤣
  • Options
    dext74 wrote: »

I'ma use Ship 2. Everyone is gonna use 1.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

It would be awkward if we showed up in the same ship.
  • Options

It would be awkward if we showed up in the same ship.

pz49wwic1ye7.jpeg
  • Options

Finally, the most requested ship will arrive.
    Here's an AI generated representation how it's probably gonna look.

0gwdpzngynwq.png
  • Options
    Apologies Captains... :#
    Already took that out
  • Options
    Apologies Captains... :#
    Already took that out

Placeholder text slips by. I've done it.
  • Options
    So, the Nausicaan finally being released mean THAT Fusion Crew might finally be unlocked?!?!?

• Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, the Nausicaan finally being released mean THAT Fusion Crew might finally be unlocked?!?!?

Well, there's no sign of the other half of that crew yet. But even if there was, I'd say there's not a snowball's chance of the merged crew ever getting released, based on past comments.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always found it odd that a nobody cadet in the academy is stabbed in the back and they can save him. But a very important person for the peace effort is stabbed on the promenade and the super genius doctor is on the scene in seconds but they pronounce him dead immediately with no attempt to help. Because plot.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »

Well, there's no sign of the other half of that crew yet. But even if there was, I'd say there's not a snowball's chance of the merged crew ever getting released, based on past comments.

oh really? 🤨

@WRG_JOE had him at the beginning of his continuum walkthrough
    I asked @WRG Ben about it in another video & his response was that the artwork got leaked :D

2scqbbi2eedq.png