Home Ready Room
Options

Immortalized Crew

When you successfully immortalize a crew after fully maxing them out, how come some of the Away Team skills do not match those from the "Star Trek Timelines Wiki" page?

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starbase bonus.
  • Options
    I have the following Captain Janeway Immortalized.

auj5e4ppey1h.png

How does Starbase bonus work for her with the Away Team skills described in "Star Trek Timelines" wiki?

oltspslce0pv.jpg
  • Options
    {DD} Capt Jello{DD} Capt Jello ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Take your crew base stat and divide by your starbase bonus and it will match the wiki:

1% CMD Bonus - 725 / 1.01 = 718 ... (717.8 rounded up)
    2% DIP Bonus - 543 / 1.02 = 532
    1% SCI Bonus - 480 / 1.01 = 475

Recently added are bonuses for proficiency. When your fleet upgrade those rooms, you will do the same abovewith the (xx-xx) proficiency numbers.
  • Options
    On a side note... it looks as though your account is quite the whale of an account... 360 crew slots, you showed several 4/5 & 5/5 Legendary cards, you have 21k chrons which means you aren't spending much to level your crew. 20k dilithium... this all just from 2 or 3 screenshots.

My question is, why are you asking such basic questions about immortalizing, how to figure out stats, etc. My only assumption is you bought (or someone gave you) their STT account that decided to quit, or sell it on eBay. If this is the case, welcome to STT. Ask your questions and people will answer. It just had me scratching my head.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. Big spender for such simpleton questions.
  • Options
    On a side note... it looks as though your account is quite the whale of an account... 360 crew slots, you showed several 4/5 & 5/5 Legendary cards, you have 21k chrons which means you aren't spending much to level your crew. 20k dilithium... this all just from 2 or 3 screenshots.

My question is, why are you asking such basic questions about immortalizing, how to figure out stats, etc. My only assumption is you bought (or someone gave you) their STT account that decided to quit, or sell it on eBay. If this is the case, welcome to STT. Ask your questions and people will answer. It just had me scratching my head.

Just looked at eBay and found an account for sale, level 21! I am shocked that people would do this for this type of game, thought the fun was in creating your own crew. Or am I just being naive? I didn’t know you could get that many crew slots!
  • Options

I only brought that amount of chronitons to complete and repeat missions and to do the event missions. Plus, I brought the Captain's Bundle when it was offered. Do I need to buy these bundles or is it worth saving your money?

I did not buy someone else's account. This is my account.

But thank you for clearing up the Starbase bonus question which I didn't understand.

I was just perplexed about the Starbase that's all.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he was able to hack and add things into an account. Whatever the case, you would not be asking these questions if you were this far into the game
  • Options
    Maybe he was able to hack and add things into an account. Whatever the case, you would not be asking these questions if you were this far into the game

Do you take me as a hacker?

I started this game way back when it was available.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what the deal is. You’re asking a lot of questions a brand new player would yet you have a very advanced account. You’re rolling with over 20000 dilithium, have 360 crew slots which cost a ton of money. The dead giveaway though is you have 4 stars on 5 star Geordi along with a ton of immortalized crew yet you’re asking how to immortalize Geordi. You did not build up this account the hard way. You fell into it.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just looked at eBay and found an account for sale, level 21! I am shocked that people would do this for this type of game, thought the fun was in creating your own crew. Or am I just being naive? I didn’t know you could get that many crew slots!

No you are correct, the fun is in what you build up for yourself. A level 21 account seems pretty weak to buy but this dude was able to get his hands on a really good one.

• Options
    I’m starting to get pissed off now.

I thought we’re allowed to ask questions on this forum.

Once again, I started from scratch and did not buy an account nor did I hack an account.

>:)
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’re right. I shouldn’t jump to conclusions. I apologize. It takes alot longer to immortalize a legendary. It depended on how much your willing to spend. It took me over a year to get 5 stars on Geordi. And that with being a VIP 14+14+14+9
  • Options
    blah