Home The Bridge

New Gauntlet crew upcoming (speculation)

The featured crew has disappeared from gauntlet. I guess we'd be getting a new challenger very soon.

Speculation: we haven't had a DS9 crew yet, and lack some strong MED. We have plenty of Bashirs in the game already. But we don't have that Bajoran nurse yet. I need to look up her name... Jabara. Skills: MED DIP SCI. Traits: nurse, communicator, caregiver, Bajoran.

Comments

• WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 8
    It is Omet'iklan - SEC / ENG / MED

Traits: Jem'hadar, survivalist, dominion, desperate, duelist, scoundrel, tactician, civilian, brutal, resourceful

Collections: survival training, original thinking, the order of things, ruthless aggression

NOTE: @General Mortars you were right about it being a DS9 crew!
  • [GoT] Gabe [GoT] Gabe ✭✭✭✭
    No need to speculate when he's already been unintentionally released, acquired and First to Max. (posted yesterday on the Timelines Discord)

i8bpoz4atdt7.png
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from Itself
    Fleet Admiral

For more info on us, check our wiki page:
    https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Fleet_Guardians_of_Tomorrow

GoT Bot server: https://discord.gg/R8QzpjW
    All are welcome to join and use the Bot.
  • I'm a little curious about Omet'iklan not being a member of the A New Challenger Approaches collection. Is that planned? Seems like an oversight.
  • I'm a little curious about Omet'iklan not being a member of the A New Challenger Approaches collection. Is that planned? Seems like an oversight.

Collections that aren't trait based have to be updated manually iirc, so I imagine it will happen in some server deploy in the near to medium term future.
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he belongs in inspiring for his actions/motives

also, why isn't Thalen in Delphic Expanse?
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a little curious about Omet'iklan not being a member of the A New Challenger Approaches collection. Is that planned? Seems like an oversight.

he's only a few days old. give it some time