Home Engineering Room
Options

T'Kuvma Not Getting Right Bonus

T'Kuvma should be getting 'event character level' bonus but he is definitely NOT. Please advise. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have let the team know. I will update with more info as I have it.
  • Options
    BobkyouBobkyou ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    720 cmd on T'Kuvma, gives 34% chance at rare reward.
    503 cmd on Saru, gives 44% chance at rare reward.
    No trait bonus on either of them, and both should be using command on a cmd or sec slot.

8va0zxjkccbu.png
  • Options
    While this is obviously unfortunate, it would even more unfortunate to change things now in the middle of the event given that a lot of us will have already done the majority of our crafting.
  • Options
    Hi Shan, it's Sunday and lots of people have time to craft recipes. T'Kumamatata sure would come in handy.
    From my interest as an IT guy, I would be interested in knowing if the bonus crew settings are simple parameter changes or if they are hard-coded into the software for every event.
    Thanks
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would require a hotfix and it looks unlikely that it will be possible to do before the end of the event. I am sorry.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    This would require a hotfix and it looks unlikely that it will be possible to do before the end of the event. I am sorry.

So I bought the 2nd star and FE'd him for nothing? Gee thanks. As recompense the very least you can do is tell us who WILL work for the remainder of the event(s) in good time. You won't, but you should.
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scoustar wrote: »
    So I bought the 2nd star and FE'd him for nothing? Gee thanks. As recompense the very least you can do is tell us who WILL work for the remainder of the event(s) in good time. You won't, but you should.

T'Kuvma will provide a higher bonus for the duration of the Mega-Event.
    This was correct for the faction part of this event, but sadly not for the Galaxy part.
  • Options
    Thank you, Shan, for getting back to us.
  • Options
    That's outrageous that the mega event recurring character does NOT provide proper bonus in ANY segment of the month. If there's any character to 'get right', it should have been T'Kuvma.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deli wrote: »
    That's outrageous that the mega event recurring character does NOT provide proper bonus in ANY segment of the month. If there's any character to 'get right', it should have been T'Kuvma.

That is not what I said at all.
    For this event, Streak of Stardust, in the Galaxy phase T'Kuvma is not providing the bigger bonus as he should. A hotfix is not possible for this particular event.
    This does not mean it will affect the other 3 events.

• Options
    Considering all the chrons I poured into T'Kumva to get him FE for the event I feel entitled to some compensation since those chrons could have been used in the Galaxy event instead. I didn't use him once during the Galaxy.