Home The Bridge
Options

Feedback - Keepers of the Continuum Objective Event - 2024/02/13

I hope that the objectives for this event are not the same as the ones last time. It made absolutely no sense to equip tons of Quipment after having finished all nodes with have of the required amount.
Interested in being part of the TLA fun?

Comments

• Options
    I won't bother with this event. Continuum takes way more time then I have available for gaming.
  • Options
    IMO it's not that much time .. and you get free Dil and Quantum in return.
    Also, I've enjoyed the first few Expedition events (that involved some node and route planning) and so far, the Continuum is a nice reminder of these .. without the boring repetitiveness.
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • Options
    I'd suggest adding q-bits as reward so that we don't "waste" q-bits just to complete the event.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am glad they put this feature in the game. People like it. I am even happy for the mini-event.

Personally, it takes more time and effort than I am willing to put in. Not because it is a bad feature and not because I'm angry or anything.

My primary issue is that I want the best crew for voyages and shuttles. I can't time it right to do the continuum stuff. If they were to alow me to use crew on a voyage and for these missions, I would do it. As is, I usually mange to get the basic ones done by the end of the week and get a bit of merits.
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew ✭✭✭
    Once again we are reminded that we can't see any information about our crew within the Continuum mission screen, and will have to keep exiting and going back to look at crew over and over to see who has gear equipped, and who needs experience to unlock another gear slot, and how much experience they need.

The number of taps needed to keep exiting and re-entering a specific continuum mission over and over is a real drag, and needs a huge QOL update.

100% agreed.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andrew wrote: »
    Once again we are reminded that we can't see any information about our crew within the Continuum mission screen, and will have to keep exiting and going back to look at crew over and over to see who has gear equipped, and who needs experience to unlock another gear slot, and how much experience they need.

The number of taps needed to keep exiting and re-entering a specific continuum mission over and over is a real drag, and needs a huge QOL update.

100% agreed.

Agreed as well. I think Ben said during the last Q/A session that they were working on some continuum interface improvements. I hope they include this:
    x0p456si07oy.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andrew wrote: »

100% agreed.

Agreed as well. I think Ben said during the last Q/A session that they were working on some continuum interface improvements. I hope they include this:
    x0p456si07oy.jpg

In the crew selection there I want to see slots open. Also, between stat creep, collection bonuses, and now quipment, crew can have 4 digit values for base, minimum, and maximum roll. It's time for the UI to built to properly handle showing all those values and not have a sloppy wrap where the values get hidden by other values on the screen.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    The timing on this works out quite nicely for me. I've got until Thursday to complete this week's continuum before my current quipment expires, but I can just spend chrons to get through it all and those all count towards the critical chroniton levels OE. And once I've got all the continuum rewards out of the way I can concentrate on unlocking quipment levels for crew that I'll probably never use again, which is unfortunately the only real way to complete it.

It would be really nice if the UI gave some indication of quipment slots/QP during crew selection. That would help a lot. But it's not going to happen before tomorrow, so I maintain a list of all the crew I have that are below quipment level 2 (and therefore easy to level up). It's a hassle, but it works. Just about.