Home Engineering Room
Options

Elusive Treasures Issue

bt2w5sz00bcl.png

I don’t think the Elusive Treasures offer is working. I did several pulls and they did not offer any of the listed crew. This screenshot is from the last pull. Unless I’m reading the offer wrong shouldn’t each pull guarantee someone from the list?

Comments

• Options
    jk64wphm2619.jpeg
  • Options
    Captain CalvinCaptain Calvin ✭✭✭
    edited February 20
    @Zsa Zsa Gaborg I read the wording carefully. Only the 10x guarantees a limited-time event crew. As for myself, I got nothing worthwhile ( @STT Community this is why I won’t spend any real money currently….) STT could do a better job at wording the message to make it clearer.
    25550d86xp1s.png
  • Options
    That wording makes it seem like any pull is for one of the characters in the list. I stupidly bought a $10 4 pull offer from the webstore. Would never have done that if it was for a “chance” and not a “guarantee” like the offer mentions 4 times.
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, I'm sorry to hear this statements. If you believe the wording was misleading, please open a ticket a hopefully our CS team might be able to find a solution. Additionally this is never our intention to craft misleading messages, so We would love to hear your thoughts on how to craft better messages for you. Thank you in advance, and sorry for the inconvenience. LLAP