Home The Bridge

Comments

• Options
    So are we moving to odd numbered months having megas instead of even numbered? It would make sense in terms of making sure Convergence Day fell in a mega month without a massive increase in workload.
  • Options
    Regarding the second post in the announcement with Janeway's stats: I like it and thanks for adding that! One suggestion: She's a 5* and you show that below the stats, but listing her name in purple could cause confusion since that's associated with 4* crew. Putting her name in gold would align with the rarity coloring system.
    Fleet Admiral, eXodus
    Fleet Discord | Fleet Wiki
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the stat preview. One other suggestion would be to include ship ability too. There are crew that I would only go for because of their ship ability.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where does this Janeway come from?
  • Options
    If you can believe it... she is from the episode... wait for it... Concerning Flight.
  • Options
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Oh, yes. Thank you. The one where she helps Leonardo. I had forgotten.

Hey, developers, you should make Leonardo a bonus for this one.
  • Options
    I'd like clarification on the bonus trait. Is it only people who have "Villain" AND are from StarTrek:Voyager? Or is it everyone who has either of those?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, yes. Thank you. The one where she helps Leonardo. I had forgotten.

Hey, developers, you should make Leonardo a bonus for this one.

He has the VOY trait, so he'll be a small bonus the entire mega.
    I'd like clarification on the bonus trait. Is it only people who have "Villain" AND are from StarTrek:Voyager? Or is it everyone who has either of those?

Every time they've done two traits it's been OR. I doubt they have the logic in game to do AND.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since there isn’t a thread for the entire new mega event, I figured this thread is the best spot to request a substitution of Drone Seven of Nine as an existing 4* crew. She has been featured sooooo many times, there has got to be another existing 4* crew that has never been featured in an event that would fit within the plot of that event!
  • Options
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Since there isn’t a thread for the entire new mega event, I figured this thread is the best spot to request a substitution of Drone Seven of Nine as an existing 4* crew. She has been featured sooooo many times, there has got to be another existing 4* crew that has never been featured in an event that would fit within the plot of that event!

Amen
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't mind one way or the other about Drone Seven, but there are some other issues with the mega announcement that needs addressing. @STT Community

1) Why are there only three existing crew listed in this announcement? It seems like it's the 4* crew for week 2 that isn't included. Will this be an existing crew or are we getting two new 4* crew that week? (Unlikely, I know, but a man can dream.)

2) Is the week four 4* really going to be called "Borg Queen"? We already have a 5* crew with that exact name, and we've never had two crew with identical names before so I'm hoping that this is a placeholder name that slipped through the cracks.

Answers, please.
  • Options
    Greetings Captains,

1.- Apologies for the Purple color, we used it due to the Background or theme color. We understand the confusion we will stick to in-game color correlation if that would work.

2.- We could add trait - Collections on future Crew stats if you would like that as well

3.-We in fact missed one Crew from week 2 (Dereth (Existing 5*)), Thank you Cap! regarding the Borg Queen we can check with product, but that's what our guidelines state to announce. But we will double check

Thank you all! LLAP
  • Options
    Can I just check this is right?

Available all through and a little after the event for $100 or local equivalent:

oo0eau7bx6bf.png

Available before the event for $25 or local equivalent:

mru1h5b7zglr.png

They're the same, right, just one is at a 75% discount? Is this a Leap Day thing or will it become the new normal? I've got to be honest, I would happily swap the time I spent skirmishing to rank top 750 and the cite I then spent for spending that sort of RL money.
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    edited February 29
    Can I just check this is right?

Available all through and a little after the event for $100 or local equivalent:

oo0eau7bx6bf.png

Available before the event for $25 or local equivalent:

mru1h5b7zglr.png

They're the same, right, just one is at a 75% discount? Is this a Leap Day thing or will it become the new normal? I've got to be honest, I would happily swap the time I spent skirmishing to rank top 750 and the cite I then spent for spending that sort of RL money.
    See ingame message. The offer popped up earlier than intended, now the normal time portal package has the same heavily discounted price tag.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    You get thifteen packs!
  • Options
    edited March 3
    I ended up with 7 Seska/Culluh cards. I'm glad to fully fuse these two, but it felt like a terrible waste having to airlock the two extras since they had no use in gauntlet and weren't worth using citations to have a duplicate.

I love the pack idea since there are certain times I would rather just buy something like this (it's well worth $25, but not at $100!!) than burn an entire weekend on certain events, but would really like to know ahead of time if it's coming back so I can let other people who participate in the events have the rewards I ended up not needing anymore.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    I ended up with 7 Seska/Culluh cards. I'm glad to fully fuse these two, but it felt like a terrible waste having to airlock the two extras since they had no use in gauntlet and weren't worth using citations to have a duplicate.

I love the pack idea since there are certain times I would rather just buy something like this (it's well worth $25, but not at $100!!) than burn an entire weekend on certain events, but would really like to know ahead of time if it's coming back so I can let other people who participate in the events have the rewards I ended up not needing anymore.

What exactly is the point of thifteen packs though?

I already had them at 2* & got a further 7. The duoe I'll sometime go into the airlock, nearer to honor sale. For now I can look at it without the glow

Wouldn't it be better to off the 45 at 15 or something?