Home The Bridge
Options

Time Portal Update + Elusive Treasure Pack Announcement

I'm confused by yesterday's announcement, which mentional a portal update and the Elusive Treasures sale. We had a portal update last week. I don't see any additional crew available in retrieval since last week's update. Could @STT Community clarify the portal update reference in yesterday's announcement?

"Greetings, Captains,

We just pushed a server which contains the Time Portal Update.

But that is not all… Today at noon ET our Elusive Treasures Sale will start!

- The Elusive Treasures Pack will be live from Tuesday February 20th at noon ET (17:00 UTC) and run until Tuesday February 27th at noon ET (17:00 UTC).

- The Elusive Treasures in-game offers will start on Wednesday the 21st at noon ET (17:00 UTC) and run until Sunday the 25th at ET (17:00 UTC)

- Elusive Treasures offers will go live TODAY on our webshop at noon ET (17:00 UTC) and will run until Tuesday the 27th at noon ET (17:00 UTC). Purchasing on the webshop will give you additional contents compared to the in-game offers!

- Legendary Honorable Citation will be discounted by 20% in the Honor Hall starting today at noon ET (17:00 UTC) and will run until Tuesday the 27th at ET (17:00 UTC).

-Claim one free 1x Elusive Treasures pull on our webshop by entering the coupon code ""STTFEB24""! But act quick because it will only be active for three days."

Comments

• Options
    Oh okay, thank you!
  • Options
    Commodore DeckerCommodore Decker ✭✭✭
    edited February 22
    N/M
  • Options
    200 free honor, yay!
    I'm happy for everyone who was luckier than me with the free pull.
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew ✭✭✭
    200 free honor, yay!
    I'm happy for everyone who was luckier than me with the free pull.

Yeah, not a lotta luck around here.