Home The Bridge
Options

Episode 8

Wow. Why was that episode so easy to finish? I got through it in 2 days. 2 DAYS!!!
Now I am faced with the problem of choosing Karr or the clone thingy. I don't have either and don't want a 1/4 sitting around..... Also, their skills don't look very exciting, Not sure what to do. What did all of you guys do?
“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
Captain Level 99
Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

Comments

• Options
    Wow. Why was that episode so easy to finish? I got through it in 2 days. 2 DAYS!!!
    Now I am faced with the problem of choosing Karr or the clone thingy. I don't have either and don't want a 1/4 sitting around..... Also, their skills don't look very exciting, Not sure what to do. What did all of you guys do?

I went with Weyoun because Dominion>Hirogen. Also I already had three stars on Weyoun.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you have a particular reason to choose now, why not just wait to see which copy drops for you first and fuse?

Thats what I did for ep 7. Sat around for a month before Tomalak dropped for me, giving me two stars...and then I managed to immortalize Mirror Garek while waiting over half a year for the third.

For ep 8 I already have Karr FF but I'm not going to claim Weyoun until I happen upon another copy.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had both FF'd, so I went with the Hirogen because I feel like in the series as a whole, they didn't get explored all too much.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Unless you have a particular reason to choose now, why not just wait to see which copy drops for you first and fuse?

Thats what I did for ep 7. Sat around for a month before Tomalak dropped for me, giving me two stars...and then I managed to immortalize Mirror Garek while waiting over half a year for the third.

For ep 8 I already have Karr FF but I'm not going to claim Weyoun until I happen upon another copy.

I will wait and see who comes first. Thanks for the advice!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Karr is an absolute PITA to level - but was happy to get the final star for him.
  • Options
    I chose poorly for earlier episodes.

wo72zwcperca.gif

Now common items have worse drop rates FOREVER. I will not complete this until someone does the math.

ax53i4bydqzy.gif
  • Options

My Karr was sitting forever at lvl 70 3/4*. This helped the decision a lot. My Weyoun was only at lvl 20 1/4*, and a crew I could keep or airlock at anytime if a better character came along to take his place.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Weyoun is quite useful in multiple areas once he’s ff
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Clone thingy? How dare you insult the memory of the best Trek series. Issue yourself 100 lashes. Now.
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone have information on the two victory condition missions? I don’t need either crewmember so I am waiting to see what can be farmed from each victory condition to decide which faction to select.
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone have information on the two victory condition missions? I don’t need either crewmember so I am waiting to see what can be farmed from each victory condition to decide which faction to select.

They are exactly the same.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grant77 wrote: »

They are exactly the same.