Home The Bridge
Options

Harry Mudd giveaway started early

ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/21156/month-objective-event-new-voyage-exclusive-crew#latest

Despite what the announcement says, the giveaway and the OE have already started. It doesn't seem to have affected the end time for the OE but it looks like the giveaway will be ending 24 hours earlier than announced.

Comments

• Options
    Anyone else having the issue where the progress on leveling and fusing Mudd isn't reflected in the progress of the event? I got the DYC offer for Mudd, so he is fused once and leveled up to 90 and none of that seemed to count. Ticket is opened.
  • Options
    The Objective event should go live at the same time they give out Mudd, then no one has to worry about sending in tickets for levelling in the Objective Event. Seems rather obvious to me...
    Fleet Admiral - Edmonton Trekkies [ET] | Squadron Leader - 1701'ers
    Join us! We have cheesecake!! | Fleet Central Information
  • Options
    The Objective event should go live at the same time they give out Mudd, then no one has to worry about sending in tickets for levelling in the Objective Event. Seems rather obvious to me...

I didn't get started on him until after the event started. I got some progress on the "level up a crew from TOS" having worked a little on Oxmyx.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 12
    Just coming here to say the same.

Another issue is that they bury the OE in the event hub, 4th item in. All live events should be first in the list.

Edit, Mudd is claimable in the portal, and Zombie Squirrel has FTM him.

sfeerk3rppey.jpg
    yxsbve8rrktt.jpg
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    And just what I wanted: yet another voyage exclusive crew when I can't get the other four. :/

Same here. I've yet to get 1.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options

The event DID go live at the same time they started giving out Mudd, it was just 12 hours earlier than expected. All the progress should count, so a ticket is entirely justified at this point.

I can't comment either way, I haven't started on the event yet and I'm probably not going to until tomorrow just to be on the safe side.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 12
  • Options
    And just what I wanted: yet another voyage exclusive crew when I can't get the other four. :/

How so? Leveling up TOS crew is a doddle as long as you are not a total newbie9which looking at your stats, you are not)

You just have to pull TOS cast(remember anyone from the films count too) from regular packs or merit packs plus voyage to 10 then dispose of them if you have no further need of them

Complete shuttle missions & battles? You have a month to do it. It may be a longshot but try tanking your shuttles & I'm pretty sure there will be at least a skirmish hybrid during the OE

I'm not sure that you're responding to the point that you think you're responding to? Or at least, your reply doesn't appear to have anything to do with the post you're replying to.

Also, if you're waiting for a skirmish (or relying on arena) to complete ship battles then you're doing it wrong.

And this weekend's hybrid event requires Fed shuttles, which you also seem to have missed.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »

How so? Leveling up TOS crew is a doddle as long as you are not a total newbie9which looking at your stats, you are not)

You just have to pull TOS cast(remember anyone from the films count too) from regular packs or merit packs plus voyage to 10 then dispose of them if you have no further need of them

Complete shuttle missions & battles? You have a month to do it. It may be a longshot but try tanking your shuttles & I'm pretty sure there will be at least a skirmish hybrid during the OE

I'm not sure that you're responding to the point that you think you're responding to? Or at least, your reply doesn't appear to have anything to do with the post you're replying to.

Also, if you're waiting for a skirmish (or relying on arena) to complete ship battles then you're doing it wrong.

And this weekend's hybrid event requires Fed shuttles, which you also seem to have missed.

yes my bad, I thought it was the Mudd OE

must have filled you with glee
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭

I can certainly understand your frustration. I have been fortunate and have got all four of the current legendary voyage exclusives so the addition of a new one is welcome news to me. I hope you have better luck in the future.
  • Options
    General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    In the same time it took me to get two voyage begolds, I got about 20 gauntlet begolds. It's definitely out of balance.