Home The Bridge
Options

Free 10x Premium Portal Pull coupon code

PavelHrPavelHr ✭✭
edited March 19 in The Bridge
So, how do we redeem it? Also thank you for the freebie Wicked Realm Games :)s56y9nzqyfb7.png

Comments

• Options
    [TLA]  84wb[TLA] 84wb ✭✭✭
    There is none required this time. The free pull is available as last item on the screen here: https://store.startrektimelines.com/
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting that it has a 7 day refresh counter once redeemed. I appreciate the freebie, despite it amounting to 900 honor and some replicator fuel.
  • Options
    I only got a single pull, not a 10x
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only got a single pull, not a 10x

They send receipts for claiming the pull. Check the in-game messages for it. If you do not have one, you did not claim it.
  • Options
    No message, I did get a single pull, and the webstore won't let me try again. It has locked me out
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 19
    No message, I did get a single pull, and the webstore won't let me try again. It has locked me out

I do not think you can get this resolved here. You need to contact CS. They are fairly quick in response , that being one day.

Did you copy your ID from settings. And paste it. Or enter it by hand at the Star Trek timelines store. If not, you need enter your game ID first before claiming.

Edit: the single pull probably came from daily rewards.
    Edit2:
    axkxj6y8bx5j.jpeg
    Edit3:
    e640grdnesba.jpeg
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

I do not think you can get this resolved here. You need to contact CS. They are fairly quick in response , that being one day.

Did you copy your ID from settings. And paste it. Or enter it by hand at the Star Trek timelines store. If not, you need enter your game ID first before claiming.

Edit: the single pull probably came from daily rewards.
    Edit2:
    axkxj6y8bx5j.jpeg
    Edit3:
    e640grdnesba.jpeg

Thank you. That is helpful.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20
    "Available Weekly"
    "Next Pull in 6d 1h"

That is the reason for the timer, to stop you hording them for the next portal update.

Edit: I did not see and in game timer, only on the web page, which is the timer till the next pack.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a first copy of M'Benga and Oriana. These days, any usable purple is cause for celebration.
  • Options
    For me it sucked - the only 4* in my pull I already had at 4/4* lvl 100 (but not yet fully equipped - I'm saving it for an OE task) So another * on that crew did me no good at all
  • Options
    Incidentally I switched about two months ago from the Steam client to the Google Play client and while it worked fine on the Steam client, the copy DBID >> DOES NOT WORK << on the Google Play client.

Given you usually use this function when you're buying something in the web store, I would think this would be a priority bug fix for WG in their Google Play software! The Ad Warps are the ONLY thing preventing me going back to the Steam client (it's not in that client) because the Steam client is ultra-solid (5 years experience with it) while the GP client is buggy as h*** !!
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20
    I have had an issue buying some packs in game on
    iOS for months. They have acknowledged the problem and told me to go to the web store or try a different platform. I would think anything getting in the way of customers spending money would be a priority for WRG to fix.

lt5auvni9r99.jpeg

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20
    Just to mention again. When you login at the store, you will need to enter your DBID, you can type this in, if the copy and paste is not working.

Also , when you click the free premium x10 pull, you are done.
    You will get an in-game receipt , this lets you know you were successful in claiming it.

But of course more important, when you go to the portal you should have the x10 premium pull.

Edit: I have three accounts. I play my main account on my current iPhone.
    I play my 2nd account on my old iPhone. I play my 3rd account on my iPad. This way I do not have to switch accounts.

But when I buy at the STT store I use my iPad easier to see things. So I enter two of my accounts by typing in the DBID.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you've ever submitted a cs ticket from within the game, your dbid is included in the email.

It's way easier to to to your inbox and copy the dbid from there than deal with finding it in game and needing to type it in if you can't copy it. Plus it's on whatever device you can receive email on, so no need to worry if you play the game on that same device.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    If you've ever submitted a cs ticket from within the game, your dbid is included in the email.

It's way easier to to to your inbox and copy the dbid from there than deal with finding it in game and needing to type it in if you can't copy it. Plus it's on whatever device you can receive email on, so no need to worry if you play the game on that same device.

Thanks.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    The directions worked great. Thank you .