Home Engineering Room
Options

Tuesday Pack Lottery

I know it has been said but these Tuesday packs are really frustrating. I made sure to check that the Pahvan was in the vault before attempting to get it. Still after buying all 3 of the $10 packs of 5 pulls and dipping into 15,000 of my dilithium I never got a single copy. If I knew it would be added to the portal in a few weeks or be retrievable soon it wouldn’t bother me. It will likely be a year or so before that can happen.

The whole idea that you could potentially spend hundreds of dollars and NOT get it or luck out and only lose 650 dilithium is just not cool.

Why not give us an option to buy the new Tuesday crew directly? $25 would be great but maybe it would have to be $50. To a lot of us this game is about collecting cards and this lottery approach stinks. For a physical card game I would check eBay or someplace like that if there was a hard to find card. I would rather pay extra to get one guaranteed than to buy endless blind packs.

Comments

• Options
    Shame on me but I made more attempts. I drained my 21,000 dilithium and purchased the $50 offer that had 8,000 dilithium. I used all of that on more pulls. Still no sign of the new crew. Really messed up that I can spend $80 plus whatever it had cost to get the other dilithium I had, and still not get a copy of the new crew. RNG **tsk tsk** to say the least. Nothing about this experience makes me want to play the game and leaves me feeling stupid for trying. Is that the player experience the game is going for?

I don’t expect anything to change but wanted my frustration on the record. Maybe I should walk away from the game if it makes me feel bad more than good. Not even going to get started on the voyage exclusive frustration.
  • Options
    edited March 20
    I know it has been said but these Tuesday packs are really frustrating. I made sure to check that the Pahvan was in the vault before attempting to get it. Still after buying all 3 of the $10 packs of 5 pulls and dipping into 15,000 of my dilithium I never got a single copy. If I knew it would be added to the portal in a few weeks or be retrievable soon it wouldn’t bother me. It will likely be a year or so before that can happen.

The whole idea that you could potentially spend hundreds of dollars and NOT get it or luck out and only lose 650 dilithium is just not cool.

Why not give us an option to buy the new Tuesday crew directly? $25 would be great but maybe it would have to be $50. To a lot of us this game is about collecting cards and this lottery approach stinks. For a physical card game I would check eBay or someplace like that if there was a hard to find card. I would rather pay extra to get one guaranteed than to buy endless blind packs.

15x event packs 4x 6500 packs no Pahvan

Ticket raised to TP