Home The Bridge
Options

RE: Collection Expansions

Might you be forthcoming with which collections got buffed?
"Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein

Comments

• Options
    No kidding.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bride of Chaotica, at least.
  • Options

Original Thinking
    Healthy Discourse
    Animated
    Do No Harm
    Timelines Originals
    New Challenger Approach
    Faster Higher Stronger
    Costume Party
    Great Compassion
    To Boldy Go
    Survival Training
    A little Stroll
    Valor in Combat
    Daystrom Award
    Fully Functional
    Eugenics War
    Criminal Mind
    And 1 other I claimed that I had maxed
  • Options
    Thanks.
  • Options

I got 13x 10 packs from 11 expanded collections as well as the additional resources
  • Options
    Chief Eud{DD}rickChief Eud{DD}rick ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 26

Original Thinking
    Healthy Discourse
    Animated
    Do No Harm
    Timelines Originals
    New Challenger Approach
    Faster Higher Stronger
    Costume Party
    Great Compassion
    To Boldy Go
    Survival Training
    A little Stroll
    Valor in Combat
    Daystrom Award
    Fully Functional
    Eugenics War
    Criminal Mind
    And 1 other I claimed that I had maxed

That's helpful. thanks. However, I would still like OFFICAL word.
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 350 number for the top achievement in the resourceful collection is interesting. Since it's not divisible by 40, I wonder if this a decision that that will be as high as a collection will go. If so, the devs can only blame themselves for this; giving every card the resourceful trait for the past year+ has been a mystifying decision.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    It may well be going up in 50s from this point on, to cut down on the number of achievements.
  • Options
    edited March 27
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    It may well be going up in 50s from this point on, to cut down on the number of achievements.

Exactly what is happening I have 317 immortalised in resourceful

n10njbty15xi.jpg
  • Options

Exactly what is happening I have 317 immortalised in resourceful

n10njbty15xi.jpg

We won't know that that's what's happening until the next achievement is added. Which is going to happen eventually. Let's face it, WRG aren't going to stop giving crew Resourceful, in part because so many characters in the shows are resourceful. It's a trait that Starfleet actively encourages, so it's always going to be the most common in-game.
  • Options
    I'm assuming I'll never complete ALL collections or even more than half. I'd rather they added more buffs than closing down collections. The point of this company is to keep their business rolling (evidently, they're not a non-profit organization). Closing down parts of their bread and butter, like collections, seems counterproductive from their point of view. I'd also like them to find ways to expand missions since that part of the game has long been a distant memory for me at least.
  • Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    Added Compromised Kamran Gant to A Little Stroll

But still not added Away Team Detmer to that same collwction. @STT Community, please advise the dev team that their incompetence is showing again.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    Added Compromised Kamran Gant to A Little Stroll

But still not added Away Team Detmer to that same collwction. @STT Community, please advise the dev team that their incompetence is showing again.

Yeah. I wasn't expecting it to be him that caused the miscount in #'s. I assumed it was Detmer too.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!