Home Make It So!
Options

Out-of-the-box ideas

I had trouble thinking of a name for this...

I'm thinking of ideas that don't cost much and don't affect gameplay, like...

1. Export functionality (like export crew data rather than keying it)
2. Settings where we could customize stuff like notifications
3. Personally, I like to open packs... the crew ones are old, but I wouldn't mind getting a potted plant for my desktop. (But I may be the only one there)

Any other ideas?

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deb. wrote: »
    1. Export functionality (like export crew data rather than keying it)

This would be a fantastic addition. Right now I type everything manually into a spreadsheet, updating it every time I add, freeze, airlock, equip, level, or fuse a crew member. Having that info available from an export of some sort — even if it just exported to a proprietary DB-owned site — would be marvelous.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    AstrometricsAstrometrics ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Deb. wrote: »
    but I wouldn't mind getting a potted plant for my desktop. (But I may be the only one there)

Ok?

home-depot-plant-sale.jpg

I expect the next suggestion to DB to be "I wouldn't mind getting a toasted cheese for my hunger (but I may be the only one there)".
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    I mainly agree,but Deb is crazy,if she thinks DB will implement the suggestions soon.
  • Options
    I mainly agree,but Deb is crazy,if she thinks DB will implement the suggestions soon.

Okay, I'll take the bait...

I watch Star Trek, then I play a computer game based on it, then I get on a forum to discuss the game. "Crazy" is an understatement.

• Options
    How about putting cryostasis crew members in crew inventory to make it easier to know what crew you are missing.
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about putting cryostasis crew members in crew inventory to make it easier to know what crew you are missing.

Here's a crazy idea....

Remove crew for 15k Dilithium from the Faction store and allow players the option to purchase the crew thats a silhouette in their cryo directly from the vault 15k Dilithium to unlock the character and using cititions to fully fuse if they wish. Stops people going to specific Faction stores daily in the hope a certain legendary is available to purchase and having the option of buying direct from the cryo will probably trigger a few impulse buys. Crazy I know right?
  • Options
    Please, please, PLEASE add a button to make sure you want to recall a Voyage...It's too easy to automatically do shuttle missions, cadet challenges and space battles and hit a button. This is the second time I reflexively recalled a voyage over 24 hours when I actually wanted to continue it. If nothing else, please let there be an option to cancel the recall, and continue the voyage!
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please, please, PLEASE add a button to make sure you want to recall a Voyage

Like this one?

qigcl5m1rhxv.png