Home Make It So!
Options

Night mode for Forums?

Is it possible to add a night mode to the forums. I was used to the dark background in the old forums, and it was quite easy on the eyes.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're interested, I found a pretty good workaround that I've been using... it involves a browser plugin/extension that changes the colors of any website you wish to alter the appearance of. Go to my profile and scroll down, where you should be able to see the info I posted about it, along with a few samples of how it looks:
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/profile/Data1001

[Note: This is not an "advertisement"... I have no connection to the creator of said plugin. I am simply sharing it here because so many people have complained about the brightness of the new forums, and I personally found it helpful in easing eye strain.]

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Even better, design the new forums to look like a step forward rather than backward.
  • Options
    Thx Data, that may be very helpful for some of us, but personally I'm not inclined to install yet another plugin to my browser, just to be able to use one badly/not fully developed forum.

So, yes, please, implement the night mode ASAP, because the brightness of the current theme is very uncomfortable at least for some of us.
  • Options
    I'm sure this is still a work in progress, but i would agree. Night mode!
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH