Home The Bridge
Options

Fleet compensation?

@WRG Ben . The compensation package is appreciated (and the extension of the honor sale for an additional day). One comment though. It would have been better (IMHO) if the valor could have been split out into separate messages. Getting the 24 valor is great, but many captains can't spend that much that fast, and with the accumulation limit of '4', we stop accruing once we claim. Let's say I have 0 valor right now and I claim. Now I have 24 and the accruing timer now stops. If it were to take me one day (24 hours) to use up these 24 valor, I would actually 'lose' up to 12 valor additional because the timer stop. Of course, others have asked in the past to increase the amount to hold beyond '4'. If the valor had been split up in say 6 messages (of 4 each), it would have been easier to control the amount of valor in the queue and allowed us captains to gain more valor on the normal timeframe (3hrs). Something to think about if this occurs again.

Comments

• Options
    General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    Don't claim the message before night time, or before going to work, captains!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

I can max out UN, NM, BR, and HR in 7 valor. Even if I use an extra valor to solve some UN nodes, I'm still going to be sitting over the max. Unless you have a fleet that already has a process for farming hard, it's very hard to burn through 24 valor and get back under the accrual limit.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    For us small fleets, it just means, we wait for the fleet boss mini event. However, we have the choice to claim or not. I would say splitting up the valor, honor, and Chrons. would be nice. But, the compensation (for what I do not know, I had no problems with FBB , so for my 3 accounts it is a gift) is greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    For us small fleets, it just means, we wait for the fleet boss mini event. However, we have the choice to claim or not. I would say splitting up the valor, honor, and Chrons. would be nice. But, the compensation (for what I do not know, I had no problems with FBB , so for my 3 accounts it is a gift) is greatly appreciated.

That may not be the best strategy.

If you clear all five combos, and get a decent set of bonuses, it might be worth blowing the lot then. Wait till all players have done some damage then get players, one or two at a time to blow the lot.

If you defeat the boss, and still have players with uncollected compo, then repeat.

You might get two or three defeats of the boss.

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

That may not be the best strategy.

If you clear all five combos, and get a decent set of bonuses, it might be worth blowing the lot then. Wait till all players have done some damage then get players, one or two at a time to blow the lot.

If you defeat the boss, and still have players with uncollected compo, then repeat.

You might get two or three defeats of the boss.

My fleet, is my 3 accounts. If I did not claim it, you would be right. I stopped playing FBB. But, about 10 days ago I knew an honor sale was coming, so I did everyday. One of those battles would be perfect. I averaged 33 million in damage for all my accounts. That would be one to claim the valor and knock off the Ultra-nightmare boss for 2 bitrium III.

But, since I did claim I will have to wait for mini event and hope for some luck.
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, again we apologize for the inconvenience over the Easter Weekend. We can take notes regarding compensation distribution such as these for upcoming (hopefully not) scenarios. LLAP
  • Options
    General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

I can max out UN, NM, BR, and HR in 7 valor. Even if I use an extra valor to solve some UN nodes, I'm still going to be sitting over the max. Unless you have a fleet that already has a process for farming hard, it's very hard to burn through 24 valor and get back under the accrual limit.

I understand. But it still makes no sense to claim the message before you're away from the game for several hours, as it still prevents you from accruing more valor duing that time period. Enirely independent from whether you're able to use all 24 valor at once or not.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cashed my valour in late afternoon yesterday. It was gone before bed time. I probably lost 2 valour in total. In the mean time, the fleet finished the current UNM, killed two more and had a strong start on another.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So about this thread after
    Greetings Captains, again we apologize for the inconvenience over the Easter Weekend. We can take notes regarding compensation distribution such as these for upcoming (hopefully not) scenarios. LLAP

So about that....?