Home The Bridge
Options

1st Contact Day 'Discord 1350 Dilithium'

Hi so how do we get the Discord Dilitium from the 1st Contact Day communication @WRG Ben @STT Community

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    🥇 3 Lucky winners will have the chance to win 1350 DILITHIUM! (450 each). 🥈 What are the requirements? 🥉
    :|

Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, We're preparing an official comms for today. But basically you need to perform these tasks on our Discord.

1.- React to this post with "🖖 "
    2.- Share on the thread a memorable moment you had with the Star Trek Universe 🎉
    (Optional BONUS) - Share a memorable moment you experienced with us Star Trek Timelines!
  • Options
    Need to be invited to a server to even take part, joined Discord but the link will not bypass to the area to leave feedbacks
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need to be invited to a server to even take part, joined Discord but the link will not bypass to the area to leave feedbacks

Ditto. When I use that link above I ultimately wind up on my fleet's discord.
  • Options
    IceCat wrote: »
    Greetings Captains, We're preparing an official comms for today. But basically you need to perform these tasks on our Discord.

2.- Share on the thread a memorable moment you had with the Star Trek Universe 🎉
    (Optional BONUS) - Share a memorable moment you experienced with us Star Trek Timelines!

Is this where I share my memorable moment where it was promised my issue would be fixed from almost three months ago now, and then you just stopped responding? @STT Community

Since it's been radio silence on the initial thread and via DM for almost a month now, and you're posting here, maybe this will reopen the lines of communication. Seems to be a subspace relay issue. It's not WRG intentionally ignoring the issue, I'm sure.

🖖🏼

Greetings Captain, while we don't ignore any issue brought up to us, we focus on high priority tasks such as a force upgrade or patch fixes coming to all the other platforms. While we acknowledge the fact that issue you suffered was 100% on our side, we don't register Captains with the same ongoing issue as you do. With that note we will push for another reminder to fix your issue (1 missed free crew) to the team again, just take that into consideration when we're working on upcoming for all the other Captains. LLAP
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

I think #2 and the Optional might be where people are having trouble? I did not see any way to post on the "thread". It looks like it is just the post, with no way to post, not a "thread".

I was probably late to the party. And I did not see any posts on a thread?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this where I share my memorable moment where it was promised my issue would be fixed from almost three months ago now, and then you just stopped responding? @STT Community

Since it's been radio silence on the initial thread and via DM for almost a month now, and you're posting here, maybe this will reopen the lines of communication. Seems to be a subspace relay issue. It's not WRG intentionally ignoring the issue, I'm sure.

🖖🏼

Greetings Captain, while we don't ignore any issue brought up to us, we focus on high priority tasks such as a force upgrade or patch fixes coming to all the other platforms. While we acknowledge the fact that issue you suffered was 100% on our side, we don't register Captains with the same ongoing issue as you do. With that note we will push for another reminder to fix your issue (1 missed free crew) to the team again, just take that into consideration when we're working on upcoming for all the other Captains. LLAP

I want to avoid accusations from anyone that I am negative. Or disruptive. Or whatever else people say when they complain about my posts.

And I am saying this as a constructive criticism, to try and help communications.

That response, after Ice has felt neglected for several weeks or even months now, really could have been phrased a little bit better.

Because it comes across poorly. It makes Ice sound like a low priority, instead of a valued customer. And surely that was not the intended message.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    While we never mentioned that Our Captain/Captains are low priority, we ask for your understanding regarding that the Team focused their efforts on this period of time to bring a major Update to all existing Players, while we encountered this issue only on this situation. We apologize in the scenario that the message was received on that matter regardless. LLAP
  • Options

I think #2 and the Optional might be where people are having trouble? I did not see any way to post on the "thread". It looks like it is just the post, with no way to post, not a "thread".

I was probably late to the party. And I did not see any posts on a thread?

Greetings again Captain, if you Join the server through the provided link, you'll be able to see:
    1.- Requirements & Rewards
    2.- Announcement and Deadline
    3.- The thread where to post your submission

You have until Friday to react & provide a small example of your best memory with the Star Trek Franchise

oek97zktp509.png

Hope this helps, LLAP
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭

🖖🏼

As a business owner myself, I fully understand there are obviously going to be bigger pictures items that are going to get higher priority. I am not asking for my issue to be placed above things like game upgrades and patches that affect all players.

However, I also know my customers deserve to be at least kept in the loop, particularly if there is an issue that was my company's fault. Even if it took a while to correct the issues, there was no reason that all communications stopped. A simple "here is where we are at in resolving your concern" reply would have at least been better than nothing. Which you were doing up until 3-4 weeks ago.

The last thing I wanted to do was hijack another thread, but since I was receiving no response on the original thread anymore, or via DM, I felt I was left with little choice.

It does confuse me why this wasn't resolved sooner. It would have a simple matter of adding three copies of crew, two equipment and 200 honour to my account. Having seen this done quicklt in the past, it honestly should not have taken three months, and all this hassle to finally approach being made whole.

I hope this means I will receive all of the items I lost, due to this issue. It was not just the one crew, but the other parts that could not be completed without him. That means:

• one copy of Maab
    • two copies of Suus Mahna T'Pol
    • one each of a purple and gold clothing for her
    • two hundred honour I would have received for completed the entire event.

I have included a screenshot as a reminder of the full items I lost out on due to not getting that one crew I should have. As you can see, I completed everything else but the related tasks. I have also waited to FE T'Pol until this was resolved, as you can also see.

5vkzqsi6xg9k.jpg
    f1hv6r5cg38n.jpg

🖖🏼

I want to avoid accusations from anyone that I am negative. Or disruptive. Or whatever else people say when they complain about my posts.

And I am saying this as a constructive criticism, to try and help communications.

That response, after Ice has felt neglected for several weeks or even months now, really could have been phrased a little bit better.

Because it comes across poorly. It makes Ice sound like a low priority, instead of a valued customer. And surely that was not the intended message.

I appreciate the support on this @Dscott4410 . Regardless of whether that was their intent, it certainly can be taken that way. And as I stated above, I do run my own business. I would never respond to a customer that way. Perception is reality, especially in business.

I understand that WRG and @STT Community have many other things to worry about. I also understand I'm far from the most important player. But I am also a long time player, who has given a lot of time, energy and money to them. This whole situation has left a very sour taste in my mouth.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also was not able to obtain Maab due to this issue.