Home Engineering Room
Options

Event rewards

On Google play games beta (after the upgrade) none of the active events are working... The Harry Mudd event just says "error" on the main screen and I am not even sure how to describe to you what the other two are doing. It is however still registering progress and telling you that you have a reward available but you can't claim it. (yes, I have restarted several times)

It is working correctly on the client for my tablet and I can claim rewards from there.

Comments

• Options
    Art0riusArt0rius ✭✭
    Can confirm for Android Version.
  • Options
    EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    edited April 9
    Did a reinstall and it's working now.

Spoke to soon, it back to not working again :( It seemed to stop working when I switched out of full screen mode but that is likely a coincidence.
  • Options
    Carini [ST]Carini [ST] ✭✭✭
    Same issue here, sent a ticket in with screenshots of the errors as well, over 12hrs ago, no response, still not working. On Android phone.
  • Options
    Same here, on Android. This morning I got an answer:

"Greetings, Captain!

We deeply apologize for the recent performance issues in the Objective Events.

Rest assured, we have identified the anomaly and our technical team is actively investigating it for a prompt resolution."
  • Options
    Pumbaa672Pumbaa672 ✭✭
    edited April 11
    It is still broken. I have rewards to claim and can't claim them. And with less than 30 mins left. Shame on the Devs of this game.

21wg8nd3tslc.jpg
    6ulsw6toifpb.jpg
    izdafxab4au7.jpg
    61vcf1sn9fac.jpg
    zx0kkqdtjy17.jpg

It didn't upload the pics in order. But I think you can guess the order they go in.
  • Options
    I was able to claim the rewards after the event was over. But Beyond the Galactic Veil event is still no-go for me...
  • Options
    EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    Pumbaa672 wrote: »
    It is still broken. I have rewards to claim and can't claim them. And with less than 30 mins left. .

Yes. it is still broken for me too on Google play games beta. It is working on Steam and on my note pad, so I can claim the rewards. It just a hassle switching back and forth. I am hoping that today's event works. And of course, Steam takes up a lot of bandwidth so I can't watch my shows while I am playing without enormous lag. It's these little inconveniences that drive me mad lol
  • Options
    EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    For me, the new client fixed these problems as well as some other ones. I have only noticed one thing that doesn't work. If you start from a Q mission system and launch a skirmish the BG is just a white screen.
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, the team is still working on the issue at the moment. We hope to get it fixed asap, and send our Compensation to all of you. We apologize for the trouble times. LLAP