Home The Bridge

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orion Hurricane Crew!

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 10
    A couple crew names in the announcement are incorrect.
    • Ron Docent = Lt. Commander Ron Docent
    • Jen Shre'yan = Ensign Jennifer Sh'reyan

While I like that we'll get FF new 4* crew in 3 of the 4 events, it certainly seems heavy on galaxy. It's also a shame that the only skirmish is a hybrid.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a full skirmish this week, so I can forgive just a half skirmish for this mega. But that's a lot of tedious button bashing for all those galaxies.
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, we listened to your previous feedback regarding more event variety. This doesn't mean hat from now on our events will be Galaxy Heavy. As always thank you for your Feedback LLAP
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    As much as I am always up for more animated crew, I find some of the pucks further event crew questionable?

First, the reoccurring- There were so many better options. As soon as TOS aired, Hurricane Spock was one of my most wanted or something from the Celebrations episode
    Why is Garak realistic instead of animated
    The Lorca artwork is looking less like the rest of the LD as in 2D & more 3D-ish
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings Captains, we listened to your previous feedback regarding more event variety. This doesn't mean hat from now on our events will be Galaxy Heavy. As always thank you for your Feedback LLAP

And, yet, the only Skirmish is a half-Galaxy. Which really feels to a lot of people like the opposite of listening.

Literally three of the four Events are at least partially Galaxy.

Of the four Events in a Mega, maybe a combo like

Galaxy
    Skirmish
    Faction
    A combo Skirmish/Faction or Faction/Skirmish

See how that actually has less Galaxy?

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    IIrc the last mega was 3 of 4 weeks of full or hybrid galaxies, so stop lying not all are galaxy heavy.
  • Options
    General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    Galaxy means no spending of super rare citation to fuse event crew. It does have its advantages, although a full skirmish would have been better. Unless you're depleted of chronitons from the last skirmish.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    Um, we just finished a skirmish? So I think they are listening?
  • Options
    -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    Galaxy means no spending of super rare citation to fuse event crew. It does have its advantages, although a full skirmish would have been better. Unless you're depleted of chronitons from the last skirmish.

This is the ONLY advantage over Faction/Skirmish.
    The huge downside is the immense waste of chrons and items to build usesless other items. From the chrons you spend you get items - items you have a ton of or you don't have, but also need it for building crew. This includes hard-to-get items, like Hyperspanners.
  • Options
    General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    -:- AZ689 wrote: »
    This is the ONLY advantage over Faction/Skirmish.
    The huge downside is the immense waste of chrons and items to build usesless other items. From the chrons you spend you get items - items you have a ton of or you don't have, but also need it for building crew. This includes hard-to-get items, like Hyperspanners.

Exactly. That's why I hardly ever compete in a galaxy. Waste of resources that I can convert into components, honor, credits in a skirmish. I finish almost every skirmish when I got the tier rewards, and enjoy the free weekend.

I believe a lot of players do that, which creates another advantage of galaxy events. It's much easier to achieve top 30, or even top 5. I wouldn't have been able to come in 3rd in a faction or skirmish, but in a galaxy, that was possible, even as an f2p.