Home The Bridge

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snot always easy making first contact.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    How about a new quipment? Riker's snot grants 700 DIP.
  • Options
    [TLA]  84wb[TLA] 84wb ✭✭✭
    .. and once the crew shows up in the Vault, it's generally nice to know where to look for it.
    "Thalen" still comes near Kelby (half a year after his introduction). Newly added "Bela Oxmyx" shows after Jojo Krako.
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    So… Pike looks a little odd, or is it just me? And I guess Locarno is his code name? (OK, I'm done with posting about this event. I promise.)

Event Crew: VST Riker (new) 5*, VST Garak (new) 4*, and Bat'leth Mariner (existing) 4*

Mega Crew Threshold: Projector Spock (new) 5*.

Ranked reward 5* crew: Orion Hurricane Pike (new). - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on [04/25].

wt8wzs8mm833.png
  • Options
    So… Pike looks a little odd, or is it just me? And I guess Locarno is his code name? (OK, I'm done with posting about this event. I promise.)

Event Crew: VST Riker (new) 5*, VST Garak (new) 4*, and Bat'leth Mariner (existing) 4*

Mega Crew Threshold: Projector Spock (new) 5*.

Ranked reward 5* crew: Orion Hurricane Pike (new). - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on [04/25].

wt8wzs8mm833.png

Orion Hurricane. They all will "look weird".

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    So, are Ephraim & Dot giving full Bonus? Listed as Event Crew.

vnlm5kaapyk5.png