Home Engineering Room
Options

Wide-spread visual glitches in the game.

sredxez8781m.png
erylcnkhczpi.png
7lrvx7pnk8h3.png
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    edited April 11
    Same issue. I notice after a few skirmishes a few blocky graphic anomalies, then after about half an hour of skirmishes it progresses to blocks everywhere. Rebooting the client fixes it for awhile, but it's still annoying.

Running latest iOS client.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue. I notice after a few skirmishes I few a few blocky graphic anomalies, then after about half an hour of skirmishes it progresses to blocks everywhere. Rebooting the client fixes it for awhile, but it's still annoying.

Running latest iOS client.

My experience, pretty much exactly.

I'm on Android.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I see there’s an update coming for android. Will there be one for iOS too?
  • Options
    Boxes are showing up for me on iOS also. :/
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also seeing this. Very annoying, as they seem to be increasing. Playing on Steam on Windows 11.

ig8noxajc9rn.jpg
    8ighy90s04yz.jpg
    l6cnhj5tziop.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody paying any attention to this thread? Apparently this has been happening since this morning, and absolutely zero response from the powers that be. :/

y259r68nypx2.jpg
    q8j1ccj9w4oh.jpg
    qklriyyccr7o.jpg

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, though, at least tell us you have your team working on it, eh? It's making it challenging to do many things in the game.

eyckoxw4d075.jpg
    m0vbhwow5l9g.jpg
    nxv634vao4yl.jpg

• Options
    Greetings Captains, the team was notified yesterday and are currently working on this issue right now. LLAP
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, Is this issue widespread? As in Captains from Android, iOS and PC experience this? Let us know
  • Options
    General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    I've had this on Android, but a restart has fixed it for now.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings Captains, Is this issue widespread? As in Captains from Android, iOS and PC experience this? Let us know

We've got Android, iOS and Windows/Steam already reported in this thread. Which you'd know, if you'd actually read it.

FWIW, I've got this on Android. Restarting the app clears it, but only until I start skirmishing again.
  • Options
    Admiral_CAdmiral_C ✭✭✭

Seriously?? READ!!! All 3 systems were ALREADY mentioned above the post where you ask the question!

You claim that your read the form, but you keep PROVING that you simply do not.
  • Options
    I’ve just started getting the visual glitches, graphics missing from the user interface also issues with the gauntlet and starting skirmish battles. Starting a skirmish battle can take a minute or more to get into the battle.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am wondering if the last update cleared the cache of graphics. I think have seen this with prior updates. It just has to download each graphic as it pops up in the game for the first time after the update.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am wondering if the last update cleared the cache of graphics. I think have seen this with prior updates. It just has to download each graphic as it pops up in the game for the first time after the update.

Definitely not the case with this particular issue. The graphics are there initially, displayed correctly, but disappear after a few battles.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaaaannnd... the glitches are back.

0thd8t06bi3g.jpg

Thought it was fixed, but after about 45 minutes, the boxes made their return.

• Options
    Yeah, I have to quit and restart the game every few minutes to get rid of the boxes. (On iOS)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. People in this thread are saying it is across multiple platforms.
    I've had this on Android, but a restart has fixed it for now.

Permanently? It "stops" for me for a few minutes when I restarts, but then returns as I play.

• Options
    Still happening on Steam on my pc
  • Options
    edited April 13
    I don't know what all fixes may have been rolled out already, but this is still ongoing for iOS. Having to restart my app every 2-3 skirmish rounds because it is filled with indecipherable gibberish is starting to take a toll on my event enthusiasm, and really messes with my skirmish momentum.
  • Options
    -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    Got it right after the client update, but the glitch was minor (only 2 icons were affected). Restart fixed it until today. Practically every icon is glitched and restart fixed it only until the first skirmish battle was over.

iPad, latest OS.
  • Options
    jeastwoodjeastwood ✭✭
    edited April 14
    Visual glitches now affecting most of the UI in skirmish battles. Going to complete enough to get the 10x Premium reward and call this event quits.

Update: it is now affecting every screen.
  • Options
    PapaPapa ✭✭

Same issue with Windows. Captain Papa
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Android here. Just experienced for the 1st time.
  • Options
    Steam client here. It's been happening regularly.
  • Options
    edited April 15
    Same here. iPad with iOS.

Starts after a few skirmishes and gets worse especially when I go back to home page

v5vm2z648b01.png
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, the team is still working on the issue at the moment. We hope to get it fixed asap, and send our Compensation to all of you. We apologize for the trouble times. LLAP
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just started getting this about 30 minutes ago on IOS.

IPad Pro running 17.4.1
  • Options
    That problem seems to be fixed but the game was running slowly so I restarted and now the game is unavailable.