Home The Bridge

Comments

• Options
    AdmiralMemoAdmiralMemo ✭✭✭
    The game says Uhura gives a bonus, too, but that's not in the Event Notes. Can we get a clarification on that?
  • Options
    Let me follow up with the team captain, Thank you for the report. LLAP
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game says Uhura gives a bonus, too, but that's not in the Event Notes. Can we get a clarification on that?

Last week, it said Ephraim & Dot were High Bonus. I brought it up.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    The Event has "started".....

tsyga6xjkha5.png
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    [TLA] 84wb wrote: »
    OMG, please at least change the wording of "unexpected error". We're talking about an event, so everyone expects an error.

"Feature".

That's what we started calling it in another game. Every single Update broke something already in the game.
  • Options
    [TLA]  84wb[TLA] 84wb ✭✭✭
    Let me follow up with the team captain, Thank you for the report. LLAP

You'll have the answer by Tuesday, unless you find out yourself till then.
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • Options
    ShidoniShidoni ✭✭
    edited April 26
    I just realized this is the long-asked for Non-Rerun Skirmish With No New Ship, because we realized the making of new ships was making it harder to hold as many skirmish events as the players wanted. I may be the first to thank you for it, but please note that no one is complaining! So, thanks.
  • Options
    I guess y'all "Did Better"?!?!?

I did not start getting constant error messages and severe lag-time until the last 30 minutes instead of the last hour.

ocvtp2mldlvz.png
    vkglxnqjson4.png
  • Options
    To whomever wrote the event end dialog of Locarno and Projector Spock, my compliments, I enjoyed it. I confess that often I skim over or don't even look at the text for the events, shuttle missions, etc. But I'm glad I took the time to read this one. To sum it up: It is funny!
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭

I did not start getting constant error messages and severe lag-time until the last 30 minutes instead of the last hour.

ocvtp2mldlvz.png
    vkglxnqjson4.png

I was having the same issues. It's getting rather frustrating that this keeps happening.

Also, at this point, calling them "unexpected errors" seems rather disingenuous. As for "if the issues persists, please contact player support", we have. It doesn't do any good 😕
  • Options
    IceCat wrote: »

ocvtp2mldlvz.png
    vkglxnqjson4.png

I was having the same issues. It's getting rather frustrating that this keeps happening.

Also, at this point, calling them "unexpected errors" seems rather disingenuous. As for "if the issues persists, please contact player support", we have. It doesn't do any good 😕

Well, to be fair, they also say every single time "It has been fixed and will never happen again".