Home Engineering Room
Options

Fix your voyage low on antimatter alerts

This is the third time now in this voyage that I got a low antimatter alert on my phone, immediately logged into the game to recall it and the voyage was already dead. Alerts are useless when they don't show up on time.

Comments

• Options
    EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    Yes, it has never worked properly...

However, I don't find that as annoying as crew indicator which half the time doesn't work on login. Instead of telling you you have crew to upgrade it puts your 5*s at the top and all the crew needing upgrade at the bottom and no indication that they need upgrade. I have to log in and out (sometimes more then once) to get it to work right.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etienne wrote: »
    Yes, it has never worked properly...

However, I don't find that as annoying as crew indicator which half the time doesn't work on login. Instead of telling you you have crew to upgrade it puts your 5*s at the top and all the crew needing upgrade at the bottom and no indication that they need upgrade. I have to log in and out (sometimes more then once) to get it to work right.

I favorite anything that is not at level 100, that way they show up at the top.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has got me a few times, too. Sorry it got you.
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    Sometimes it works, sometimes not. It's better to keep in mind, when you have to login and regularly watch the clock.

3k = 2h
    1.5k = 1h
    750 = ½h
    375 = ¼h

If I ain't distracted and am concentrated enough, it works very well. I think we can be glad, if we don't get any of those more serious errors.
  • Options
    Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    I take the remaining anti matter, divide by 22, subtract 3 then set my timer to that amount. When the timer goes off by the time I am logged in there may be enough anti matter left to do another round. Then other times depending on my schedule I’ll retrieve the voyage. I rarely rely on the game to notify me when the anti matter is low because I don’t always get the notice.
  • Options
    -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    This is the third time now in this voyage that I got a low antimatter alert on my phone, immediately logged into the game to recall it and the voyage was already dead. Alerts are useless when they don't show up on time.

An autorecall feature would be nice.
    If you enable it (any time during voyage) the voyage is recalled if AM is below 35 (or x AM).
    If disabled you run out of AM and can refill with token or dil.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    -:- AZ689 wrote: »

An autorecall feature would be nice.
    If you enable it (any time during voyage) the voyage is recalled if AM is below 35 (or x AM).
    If disabled you run out of AM and can refill with token or dil.

This is a wonderful suggestion.