Home Make It So!
Options

Speeding up the Repetitious Parts of Galaxy Events, 5x/10x build options

I'd really like to get back the 30-60 hours per weekend I usually have to burn on Galaxy events. Let's face it, these events are tedious and the extreme repetition has burned a lot of us out from time to time, and doesn't really encourage anybody to spend to speed it up... it encourages us to create bots to automate for us or to take a break from the game.

Let us do a 5x and 10x option when building galaxy equipment if we have enough materials stockpiled. That alone would give me like 90% of the time back on these events for other activities. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    I really would support this as I’ve started to sit these events out or, just do enough to get the premium reward, then stop participating. The 5x - 10x fix would be an excellent ‘quality of life’ fix.
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, We understand. Would the nature of the event (speeding up the process x5) would be more important than a reward re-adjustment? Let us know.
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, We understand. Would the nature of the event (speeding up the process x5) would be more important than a reward re-adjustment? Let us know.

Can you give us more info on what you mean by reward re-adjustment?
  • Options
    Sure Captain. Reward re-adjustment as in, Increasing the rewards, or changing them for any other reasonable resource.
  • Options
    I believe avoiding the repetition es much better, specially for the ones that have lots of resources but someone that has started the game recently is in no shape of competing against that. Yet, taking away the life time the repetitive tasks it takes from us for all of us would be really nice. We know it's impossible competing against some players but having a feature like that would make the life on the game much easier for the players in general.