Home Engineering Room
Options

Continuum Issue: Expired Equipment not Disappearing

It took me some time to figure out what was happening, but it looks like when selecting crew for Continuum missions, there is a delay when Quipment times out and how the stats are displayed for impacted crew.

I took what screenshots I could, but in my example, Science Officer Spock with a listed 2240 Science should have easily passed the node, did not. When one clicks on details, you see that there is one Quipment item whose timer is at 0m, so it has expired. So his Science reverts back to 1640, which would explain the failure.

423rkq8ezl65.jpg

It looks as if the "rolls" are using the real score instead of the displayed score. Fair enough. Making this even more frustrating is that the expired Quipment doesn't want to go away. I cannot unequip it (as it is not there) and I get an error when I try. The only workaround is to exit the game and restart. Then the expired Quipment is gone.

90far6enq7v0.jpg

Maybe my timing has been that perfect multiple times, but the stats I see when selecting crew should be accurate and I shouldn't have to double check if Quipment equipped is still operating each and every time. Most of the time, the Quipment goes away properly, but