Home Engineering Room
Options

Gotana-Retz no longer available in Portal?

For my last 3 Crew Retrievals I have got copies of Gotana-Retz. I have tried to obtain a 4th copy today only to be informed cannot be acquired through the Time Portal. Could this please be fixed?

dxxj40s98tv1.png

Answers

• Options
    He was never in the regular portal so is not available for retrieval. this is how he was available from Data core

Release Date: 6/20/2023 (Obtained: Event/Pack/Giveaway)
  • Options
    I'm not sure what Gib means--he was added to the portal and like you I've retrieved him. If you first saw this issue today, I would suggest a restart and try it now. It's been abnormally glitchy today but I just checked and I see him in the pool for retrieval.
    Fleet Admiral, eXodus
    Fleet Discord | Fleet Wiki
  • Options
    SkettiSketti ✭✭✭
    He was never in the regular portal so is not available for retrieval. this is how he was available from Data core

Release Date: 6/20/2023 (Obtained: Event/Pack/Giveaway)

Maybe you should read the question before providing answers in the future Gib.
    As I stated at first: I have already retrieved Gotana-Retz from the Time Portal 3 times in the last 2 months.
  • Options
    I copied my answer from the updated Data core. But I lust looked and see that he is available from me to retireve
  • Options
    He is showing as retrievable for me also.