Home The Bridge
Options

Thanks WRG for free legend pack

WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
I was curious what the legend pack was. I did not realize it included a Begold. However, I suspected there was more to it looked for the communication and found.
https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/21255/legends-pack-time-portal-5-behold-guaranteed#latest

So I went the Star Trek timeline store
https://store.startrektimelines.com/

And got my free pack. Did it for my 3 accounts.
Got one Begold and 2 superrare beholds. The rest was either schematics or rare crew.

Comments

• Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, very nice bonus gratefully received. The purple beholds were pure honor but I got a useful gold for both accounts. Thank you.

Just to prove that I can occasionally say something positive.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    Agreed, very nice bonus gratefully received. The purple beholds were pure honor but I got a useful gold for both accounts. Thank you.

Just to prove that I can occasionally say something positive.

Same for me. Got a useful gold and the rest was honor. Very nice.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    This was a nice surprise. The other packages on the web shop are great too.
  • Options
    edited April 23
    The old packs are just such a terrible value the longer you play, since the bigger your roster the more likely you'll just be exchanging your cash or dilithium into an insulting amount of honor. These Legend packs should definitely be the only premium packs going forward, they can still give the old ones away as rewards for things we don't pay for.

Is it unbalanced to give us a begold? No way, the vast majority of golds are extremely outdated and the chances of us getting something good in an extremely large gold pool is still not great. But it makes me feel better about buying packs since I've got a much better shot of getting at least one new thing and not honor to be stockpiled until the next honor sale.
  • Options
    The old packs are just such a terrible value the longer you play, since the bigger your roster the more likely you'll just be exchanging your cash or dilithium into an insulting amount of honor. These Legend packs should definitely be the only premium packs going forward, they can still give the old ones away as rewards for things we don't pay for.

Is it unbalanced to give us a begold? No way, the vast majority of golds are extremely outdated and the chances of us getting something good in an extremely large gold pool is still not great. But it makes me feel better about buying packs since I've got a much better shot of getting at least one new thing and not honor to be stockpiled until the next honor sale.

I agree with this.
  • Options
    Thank you for the Feedback Captains!
  • Options
    General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    Great value.
    But crew slots are still greater value, so I'm saving my DIL.
    But thanks for the free gift. I even got the fourth star for Jhet'leya AND the third star for Tribble Sulu.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Thanks for the free pack. I too actually added a star to a 5* crew.

Since they asked for feedback about these new packs, I think now would be a great time to adjust pack pricing to reflect the extremely deep pool of crew (especially compared to when the game and packs first launched), as well as the crazy low odds of getting a 5* crew. I think they would sell more of this new pack and old packs if the pricing was more like 500 dil for the old packs and something more like 1000-1200 for this new pack. For veteran players, 1500 dil seems a bit high for a beGold and honor. I know I’d be a lot more inclined to spend on packs, which I haven’t done in years - other than event packs or discounted packs.

Price the Premium Packs at 490 Dilithium, the same as the Friday Packs are, IIRC.

Make the Legend Packs 650 Dilithium, since they are the new Premium, since a BeGold is guaranteed.

Call the old Premium Packs "Legacy Packs".

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine never showed up in the Time Portal.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

The Pack itself or the free Pull?

You have to claim the free Pull in the WebStore.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    edited April 24

The Pack itself or the free Pull?

You have to claim the free Pull in the WebStore.

I had to go back and claim it a second time. Wierd.....
  • Options
    General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    I had to go back and claim it a second time. Wierd.....

Maybe a typo in the player ID?
  • Options
    [TLA]  84wb[TLA] 84wb ✭✭✭
    I like it too. However, I still need all the Dil I get for crew slots...
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • Options
    Just wanted to say thank you as well.
  • Options
    We're so happy to see you enjoyed the pack Captains! We'll keep them coming! LLAP
  • Options
    Please keep them coming!!!