Home Engineering Room
Options

Cannot do continuum mission on 1 account

WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 30 in Engineering Room
The first mission Temporary Hold will not load. This is only on one account. I was able to do on my other two accounts.

It allows me to travel there but the mission does not load. The game just exits out of continuum mission and takes back to the main screen.

When I go to the container screen. I just get this.
pxqov6l0gl9s.png
Maybe that is normal, when I have not selected crew for the mission.

Comments

• Options
    I have the same problem happening. I have sent in a ticket.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 30
    Tried earlier today, same problem. Decided to contact support.

I forgot on my other accounts to examine containers before running misssions.
    I am starting to suspect that the containers is a problem.

Btw, if this is the cause. Make sure not to have your game open when the new missions activate. I had my game up at 11:00 pm cdt, the missions were not yet available. I went to my other accounts and was running missions on my other accounts, when I came back to my game on the game having problems.
  • Options
    The problem has not resolved for me, either, and I have not received an email response from support.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 1
    Okay the container screen is what you see when no crew selected for mission.

But, I suspect I could be right on why error occurred.

I was contacted by support, they are investigating the problem. They notified me that there are others that are having the problem. (Sounds like more than just the 2 of us)
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 3
    Just checked and mission is loading now, for me on the account with the problem.

Edit: I ended up using about 1800 chronitons no dilithium to get this account in the same position as my other 2 accounts. CS , gave me 350 chronitons.

Edit2: I was given the max Chrons. allowed of 500 Chrons. So a total of 850 Chrons. Now this bug only cost me 950 Chrons and the time that was used to avoid spending 600 dil. to speed up 3 times.