Home Make It So!
Options

Daily Rewards

Shan can we look into updating the daily rewards because they need a serious relook. For example there is a reward for 1 intermediate replicator ration.... you can get more than that during a 2 hour voyage. I feel the packs offered are correct in value still but nothing else. Even the super rare crew offer seems sad. DB has released a ton of new characters over the last few months. The way this game is structured it very hard to keep 1 crew around that long if you know you won’t really utilize them for a few months.

It is free reward but has the structure changed since implementation?

Comments

• Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nero84 wrote: »
    Shan can we look into updating the daily rewards because they need a serious relook. For example there is a reward for 1 intermediate replicator ration.... you can get more than that during a 2 hour voyage. I feel the packs offered are correct in value still but nothing else. Even the super rare crew offer seems sad. DB has released a ton of new characters over the last few months. The way this game is structured it very hard to keep 1 crew around that long if you know you won’t really utilize them for a few months.

If you buy the 30 day monthly card as a suggestion it should bump up the daily reward slightly also VIP 14 perk as it stand is 2x rewards on certain days of the month why not everyday? If $1000 spent on your product isn't worth an extra trainer or ration how much is?
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    Nero84 wrote: »

If you buy the 30 day monthly card as a suggestion it should bump up the daily reward slightly also VIP 14 perk as it stand is 2x rewards on certain days of the month why not everyday? If $1000 spent on your product isn't worth an extra trainer or ration how much is?

Lol I do buy them but I sense you being facetious.
  • Options
    The instructions on how to get the daily rewards should be corrected.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of daily rewards, any news when the Voyage Daily Reward is gunna be added and what exactly we need to do to get the goal and what the reward looks like? I hope 100 Merits or maybe even 125 to 150 Merits each day.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")