Home The Bridge
Options

Bridge Supplies

-:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
Last time we had the Bridge Supplies event, the max. bridge level had been raised to level 30 shortly after.
Is another raise of level planned?

Comments

• Options
    General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    If that's indeed the plan, may I suggest to have a couple of Artifact schematics as rewards in the new levels?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    -:- AZ689 wrote: »
    Last time we had the Bridge Supplies event, the max. bridge level had been raised to level 30 shortly after.
    Is another raise of level planned?

Last stream Ben said they would consider it, but if wasn't on the short term roadmap.
  • Options
    -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    I was asking, because my magnesite resources are full and I wouldn’t claim the rewards until the very end of the event if the level is raised by then.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was asking, because my magnesite resources are full and I wouldn’t claim the rewards until the very end of the event if the level is raised by then.

You can try to ask on the stream today. But I would be shocked if the Bridge is updated before the end of the event. The entire event is pointless for players for have finished their Bridge.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

You can try to ask on the stream today. But I would be shocked if the Bridge is updated before the end of the event. The entire event is pointless for players for have finished their Bridge.

The event is pointless for us stuck needing Bitrium III.