Home The Bridge

The "Briefing" Livestream.

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
IS that the new Crew, or were they just it as an example to play with the design program for over an hour?!?!?
"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qu'Arth wrote: »
    Long time lurker, first time poster. You are as much a delight today as you ever have been!

To answer your backhanded, passive aggressive question, because you ARE the most important person in the room at all times - Yes! EV Suit Gorn is going to be a new, Continuum Mission Reward crew. It will take approximately 3-6 months before the Gorn shows up, as the design process we were lucky enough to see after 9 years and be a part of takes time, art mostly.

In the interim, there will be another Continuum Mission Reward crew - but no clue who that is or when. There will also be a new Gauntlet Exclusive crew being added to the game soon, again no idea of the timeframe for that.

Hope this answers your questions, your majesty!

Wow. Talk about "passive-agressive" while demonstrating it.

I asked a sincere question. Because I was unclear on if that was a specific new Crew or if they were demonstrating the process.

And yet, I "overreact" to posts. Because, obviously, there is no reason to take offense at such a polite and helpful response......

Every time I decide to give this cesspool another chance, I meet another "new" wonderful person.

I really do "overreact", I guess.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long time lurker, first time poster. You are as much a delight today as you ever have been!

To answer your backhanded, passive aggressive question, because you ARE the most important person in the room at all times - Yes! EV Suit Gorn is going to be a new, Continuum Mission Reward crew. It will take approximately 3-6 months before the Gorn shows up, as the design process we were lucky enough to see after 9 years and be a part of takes time, art mostly.

In the interim, there will be another Continuum Mission Reward crew - but no clue who that is or when. There will also be a new Gauntlet Exclusive crew being added to the game soon, again no idea of the timeframe for that.

I asked a sincere question. Because I was unclear on if that was a specific new Crew or if they were demonstrating the process.

And yet, I "overreact" to posts. Because, obviously, there is no reason to take offense at such a polite and helpful response......

Every time I decide to give this cesspool another chance, I meet another "new" wonderful person.

Thanks to Q’Arth for the answer. I haven’t had a chance to watch the stream.

As for DScottHewitt, a pearl of wisdom. If you are surrounded by “wonderful” people, odds are, you are the one who is “wonderful”. You built a reputation on these forums for being “wonderful”. Now you have to live with it.
  • Navarch wrote: »

As for DScottHewitt, a pearl of wisdom. If you are surrounded by “wonderful” people, odds are, you are the one who is “wonderful”. You built a reputation on these forums for being “wonderful”. Now you have to live with it.

Now hang on!

Unless you are going to include being a creepy misogynist under the umbrella of "wonderful", we need to call attention back to how he has habitually referred to Jess Bush as "Baby Doll".

https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/comment/279858/#Comment_279858
    edited May 12
    Navarch wrote: »

No, it's because every time I speak up for myself, more people pile on.

At least you are consistent here and on another platform.....

Now hang on!

Unless you are going to include being a creepy misogynist under the umbrella of "wonderful", we need to call attention back to how he has habitually referred to Jess Bush as "Baby Doll".

https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/comment/279858/#Comment_279858

Which I funnelcaking stopped doing MONTHS ago. After it was brought up.

But, sure. Plenty of room in the dogpile. Jump right in.

I guess I learned some cesspools should not be given another chance.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

Now hang on!

And, I use a fake name to attack people. Don't forget that.

Oh wait......
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭

No, it's because every time I speak up for myself, more people pile on.

At least you are consistent here and on another platform.....

Perhaps you should look into how you speak up. I can speak up and not have people shout me down. It’s not because I’m cool (I’m not). It’s because I bring something more to the table (ideas or jokes) and sometimes, I’m even positive.

And I do try to be consistent across platforms, so I accept your compliment.

• Here's the thing. You've long depleted any possible capital you had in the "benefit of the doubt" department, because you've spent nearly a decade, and an astonishing nearly ten thousand posts on these forums, showing us exactly who you are.

We should have been listening to Maya Angelou from the beginning: "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."

So when you show up with yet another crap take, useless post, or meaningless argument, yes, people are going to jump on you because you've shown everyone you no longer deserve the benefit of the doubt, and almost every comment or post of yours is a net negative to everyone who has to read it.

Plus, you showed everyone you're a misogynist, and even though you were sufficiently shamed into stopping saying misogynist things about Jess Bush, you're still one because again, you have showed us who you are.

Don't be surprised if you come back with any more of the same DScottHewitty comments and posts as your last ten thousand if people don't "pile on".
  • I really liked being able to vote on things for a future character. Hope they make this a more frequent thing.

There are a bunch of variants of core characters we still need too. Was just going through Deanna Troi’s and we don’t have her in her Encounter at Farpoint uniform or a First Contact Starfleet uniform. Come to think of it we don’t have her in either dress uniform. I’m sure there are many other crew in a similar state.
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really liked being able to vote on things for a future character. Hope they make this a more frequent thing.

There are a bunch of variants of core characters we still need too. Was just going through Deanna Troi’s and we don’t have her in her Encounter at Farpoint uniform or a First Contact Starfleet uniform. Come to think of it we don’t have her in either dress uniform. I’m sure there are many other crew in a similar state.

I still really want skant guy from TNG.