GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in The Bridge
Yep.
746oe4nouvz3.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh noes. :D

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I guess in the grand scheme, still a win? But only because it isn't a loss.
  • Options
    I just got one of those yesterday. And it had 3 that I needed, so it was a WIN. So now, I guess the end of the world is nigh???
  • Options
    I've personally gotten, I think, a super-rare Behold like 3 times from Basic 10 pulls. I've also won 3 Locutuses(Locutii?) at Gauntlet and 2 Legendary at Dabo Wheel, Intendant Kira and somebody else(drawing a blank). But normally I'm unlucky at most stuff in the game.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't buy 10 packs for beholds. I buy them for basic sensors and 50-100 honour. If the game chooses to gift me with behold that's great. Unless its Nottingham Q, that's not so great.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Unless its Nottingham Q, that's not so great.

It's notting to write ham about.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless its Nottingham Q, that's not so great.

It's notting to write ham about.

Off to gaol with thee. :p
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I don't buy 10 packs for beholds. I buy them for basic sensors and 50-100 honour. If the game chooses to gift me with behold that's great. Unless its Nottingham Q, that's not so great.

It was the daily reward today, I wouldn't put precious credits into it. Credits are now the most sought after commodity in the game!
  • Options
    Got several in past though today got behold with Ardra Tomalak and Mrs Phlox. Chose Mrs Phlox though Thormother came close second in decision making.
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Yep.
    746oe4nouvz3.jpg

Oh well. Still 200 honour, which is more than you'd expect from a basic pull.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    True. Always look for the bright side. Thank you, friend.
  • Options
    I try to. Welcome :smile:
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was the daily reward today, I wouldn't put precious credits into it. Credits are now the most sought after commodity in the game!

I've recently had to worry about credits but I figure by next week I'll be able to go back to buying 10-15 90K pulls a week. Just gotta finish Detective Data and Karr and I'll be out of characters to level. I am looking forward to futilely pulling packs and then eventually getting a different sub-par CMD 5*.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals