Home The Bridge

Non 100% Retrievable Crew list?

Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭
What crew are not 100% non retrievable?

I got Mobile Doc in a behold the other day & didn't own him so he was the obvious choice over Dark ages McCoy who I also didn't own & 1* Lincoln

Anytime Chancellor Gowron pops up, I'll pick him until he is FF as not wasting a cite on him

Comments

• Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Head to bigbook.app, and use as your search query “crnow<100 portal”.
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭
    Head to bigbook.app, and use as your search query “crnow<100 portal”.

Link please as that means nothing?
  • Head to bigbook.app, and use as your search query “crnow<100 portal”.

Link please as that means nothing?

bigbook.app is the link

edited May 28
    It saddens me that you didn’t immediately know the Big Book website.
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭

How about trying to be helpful, rather than just defaulting to condescending.
    You seem to be missing my initial post wherein I provided the solution and the website.
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 28
    You seem to be missing my initial post wherein I provided the solution and the website.

You mean, the solution that didn't work because you made assumptions and didn't provide enough information?

Also, that search doesn't return the list of crew that the OP asked for. So no, you didn't provide the solution.
  • ChochmaChochma ✭✭
    Visit datacore.app, select "Filter by portal status" -> "Not Uniquely Retrievable".
  • Qu'ArthQu'Arth ✭✭
    https://datacore.app/
    This screengrab is from a PC web browser, using a cellphone may appear differently.
    rh4vkjihv1m5.png
    Click that dropdown menu and select the 'Not Uniquely Retrievable" option. You'll see a smidge less than 130 options.
  • Qu'ArthQu'Arth ✭✭
    https://www.bigbook.app/ratings/overall
    This screengrab is from a PC web browser, using a cellphone may appear differently.
    told6iixtqce.png
    In the search bar at the top of the page, copy in the phrase crnow<100 portal.
    This will display the same info as on Datacore, but in a different way and with other metrics.

The Wiki does not have this information, to the best of my knowledge.
    ChaosChild wrote: »

You mean, the solution that didn't work because you made assumptions and didn't provide enough information?

Also, that search doesn't return the list of crew that the OP asked for. So no, you didn't provide the solution.

See the post directly above this one. The exact instructions I provided.
    edited May 28

I do know Big book very well thanks just wasn't clear where to put the info as when I open it it takes me straight to featured crew & there is a search function already there
    Qu'Arth wrote: »
    https://www.bigbook.app/ratings/overall
    told6iixtqce.png
    In the search bar at the top of the page, copy in the phrase crnow<100 portal.
    This will display the same info as on Datacore, but in a different way and with other metrics.

The Wiki does not have this information, to the best of my knowledge.

Much appreciated 🙂
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 28
    Nevermind
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind

Seconded 🤣🖖🏻
  • Speaking of Big Book, I noticed it hasn't been updated for almost a few weeks. Did they change servers or website?
  • JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    Maybe peeps took the holiday week off...?! TrialNeverEnds [STARFLEET!]