Home The Bridge

Using AI to improve some artwork

Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
Some of the characters, especially some early ones, have less than stellar artwork. With AI being where it is now, it should not cost much money, if anything, or much time to improve the artwork while keeping the essence of the original version that the original artist worked on. It shouldn't rank high on WRG's priorities, but some of the artwork has been improved before like Blood Oath Jadzia and Tomalak. Some of the older crew rarely seen except when opening packs could definitely use some improvement.

Comments

• I firmly believe that wrg is using AI to run a decent chunk of the development of content for this game. Though, my only evidence is the purging of more than half of the staff that used to run it, and the fact that they have not been replaced.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    I firmly believe that wrg is using AI to run a decent chunk of the development of content for this game. Though, my only evidence is the purging of more than half of the staff that used to run it, and the fact that they have not been replaced.

Greetings, Captain. Live long and prosper 🖖🏻
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about using AI to improve the potato heads?
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭
    And bring back the originals of blood oath Jadzia & 23rd century Martok! ✊✊