Home The Bridge

Comments

• WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29
    Free crew that immediately get frozen don't make them any money. This change will drive a combination of event pack, citation (directly, via other packs, and via honor), and crew slot sales.

It also means that we won't have a free 4* crew to use for the Advance Your Crew midweek event, which requires us to immortalize three crew.
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, if I see correctly...

That's a Galaxy Event that offers:
    - No new 4* crew (Human Neelix being quite old)
    - 3 copies of LD Rom (Legendary) as Solo rewards
    - 1 copy of LD Rom as Community reward

on top of Mega recurring Boimler (Legendary).

That's quite interesting. Is this the fabled rework of Galaxy event rewards? Are we to expect 4 copies of a new Legendary crew during a Galaxy event on an regular basis? How is this going to play out during hybrid events?
    Judging from the mega event announcement, this is going to be the only one with an extra 5* this month. There are 5 new 5* crew listed (not including Boimler) and 3 new 4*s. So it's not the new normal, but it may well not be a one-off. My guess is they're going to see how the experiment goes before deciding if they'll repeat it.
  • AstrometricsAstrometrics ✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    Judging from the mega event announcement, this is going to be the only one with an extra 5* this month. There are 5 new 5* crew listed (not including Boimler) and 3 new 4*s. So it's not the new normal, but it may well not be a one-off. My guess is they're going to see how the experiment goes before deciding if they'll repeat it.

Fair point.

That said, I'd love to hear from @STT Community :-)
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Salamander ParisSalamander Paris ✭✭✭✭
    Why is he called Innovator Rom though? Am I missing something here?
  • weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 31
    Why is he called Innovator Rom though? Am I missing something here?

He's a political innovator, I guess? Introducing a lot of changes to Ferengi society, up to and including starting the process of joining the Federation. The whole bit in his strand of that episode is that
    Freeman has to be a hardball negotiator so that Rom can convince the more conservative parts of Ferengi society that he got a good deal out of signing up
  • I think it’s awesome. Three great golds from one event.

4! One is a Community Reward
  • Webberoni wrote: »
    Free crew that immediately get frozen don't make them any money. This change will drive a combination of event pack, citation (directly, via other packs, and via honor), and crew slot sales.

It also means that we won't have a free 4* crew to use for the Advance Your Crew midweek event, which requires us to immortalize three crew.

The Advance your crew Objective event starts next tuesday, after the current event ends, you will have some Trois to fuse then
  • ChaosChild wrote: »

Fair point.

That said, I'd love to hear from @STT Community :-)

Greetings Captain, with an upcoming Level your Crew event I believe the team decided to add 1 extra copy to allow Captains and advance faster on the upcoming event. LLAP