Home The Bridge

Comments

• Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a reason we are only getting half the normal number of schematics for the new ship?
  • weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear.

It looks like they've accidentally used the rewards structure that usually comes up when the new ship is a 4* and they're throwing in some 5* schems as a bonus ...
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a reason we are only getting half the normal number of schematics for the new ship?
    Oh dear.

It looks like they've accidentally used the rewards structure that usually comes up when the new ship is a 4* and they're throwing in some 5* schems as a bonus ...

Rather useless when you can't at least build the new ship to level 1, knowing it's rather useless overall until level 9.
  • weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭
    @STT Community @WRG Ben @WRG_JOE

This is still showing incorrectly with an hour and a half to go until the event starts. Please fix! (Or I guess send everyone a bunch of schems in the in-game mail, if you don't see this in time?) Given how quickly the people competing for rank will blast through thresholds, this is going to be an issue within minutes of event start.
  • NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭✭

Communication...Or read other threads about the same issue/question
  • ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry if I missed this somewhere else... should Torres not have the Hologram trait?
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭

It seems that the schematics have been updated part of the way into the event. Those starting will get the full amount, those who have already claimed will not.

I have just claimed the third batch of (now) 325 leaving me at 475/600.

Rather than trying to adjust the rewards part way into the event, WRG/TP should have mailed out the 300 missing schematics to all players.

Now we have a situation where they will either have to mail out 300 to all players, or work out who got what, and mail out different amounts.

@WRG Ben
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 14

It seems that the schematics have been updated part of the way into the event. Those starting will get the full amount, those who have already claimed will not.

I have just claimed the third batch of (now) 325 leaving me at 475/600.

Rather than trying to adjust the rewards part way into the event, WRG/TP should have mailed out the 300 missing schematics to all players.

Now we have a situation where they will either have to mail out 300 to all players, or work out who got what, and mail out different amounts.

@WRG Ben

They are putting it on the players to fix their mistake.....

riz91rdony7n.png

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting I still only have 300.

ydgrpsc2gxdd.png
    edited June 14

ydgrpsc2gxdd.png

Because the "fix" to the mistake of the week was to ALTER the Rewards Table a day AFTER the Event started. In a Skirmish.

When many people were past the error.

Rather than just mailing every player the missing Schemes.....

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they played the game, they'd know WHY that was a stupid thing to do that was bound to cause more problems than it was intended to fix.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭

ydgrpsc2gxdd.png

Precisely my point.

Those who claimed before the update won't get full rewards.

They have no in game messaged to write a ticket.

This massively increases the work for all involved.
    Check your Shipyards. Apparently it was sent directly to the Shipyard.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll be honest, I’ve never seen the TAS episode with the Orion Vessel in it, so I’m unsure of the size…but I doubt the size difference is this extreme.

52uof61vxk0e.png

0cx20kh52bfa.png

Both were taken at max closeup as possible.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1575 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)